Join our server on Discord

Never misunderstand me; keep away from me
Quote:So I have this female friend, and everything was fine between us back when she had a boyfriend, because I have no interest in her (she's the most annoying person to talk to that you could imagine).
Er, er, ahhh....I thought you said you liked my attitude...Why are you dropping this on me...? :(
Quote:She broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago,
....And I'm still hurt, but...
Quote:and now it seems like she's probably interested in me,
Of course! You're a Keele Zeibel come true!!! *hears uproarious laughs from people who have played Tales of Destiny 2* I'm serious!!! *tries to hold back her laughs*
Quote:because she keeps calling me and knocking on my door to talk.
And you never gave me that ham piece I asked you for....Meanie!!!
Quote:Fortunately, as the guy, I'm expected to make the first move, and since I have no attraction to her, I won't be making any moves on her, so I'm all set there.
....sigh.....*heart breaks* Is it Meredy...? You don't want me because your type are pink haired girls with stones in their heads..?
Quote:What ticks me off recently is that she was starting to talk about herpes sores (completely randomly) just when I was about to eat my favorite part of my breakfast, so I told her to shut up.
Did I say that? Oh, nevermind, I'm sorry. So, if you are not eating this....*grabs Wise's favorite part of the food and eats it up* Hey! There's ham in here!

Now off with the RP.
I had some experience like this one...you can read if you have nothing to do...
Let me copy from a mail:

Quote:Long ago, it happened to me sth like this...There was a Spring party in my school, and I liked a guy that studied English with me. I knew he was going to go to that party.. He was 14 and I was 13. I was 1,63 m, slender, flat-chested but with a great ass and beautiful legs. I got really togged up, with a red tunic-alike sweatshirt that was fashionable back then, a black miniskirt, transparent black stockings, and red shoes with buckle that were in as well. If not for my height, I was just like a model: pretty, slender, wearing fashionable clothing. I approached him that night and greeted him. He was with some boyfriends that commented nervously btw them. He greeted me coldly without even turning at me. I was stunned; he always chatted cheerfully to me. I couldn't understand his change of attitude.
But later I realized.
He had an ex-girlfriend I'd seen earlier in the party with another guy. A while later, I saw them together again; he was chatting while following her.Later on, I saw her again with the other guy. In short, he gave me the cold shoulder cuz he wanted to recover his ex-girlfriend who was with another guy and not giving a damn about him anymore.
I thought 'I can't believe anyone can be so stupid. Has he no pride? How can he give me the cold shoulder for that female?! (everybody knew I liked him)
Now, let meexplain how his ex-girlfriend was: 14, blond, light blue eyes, about 1,50 m, plump. She was wearing a short and loose dress with no bra under it, white with red spots, and some ugly black shoes. She had big, floppy boobs that just looked terrible under that dress (14 and with droopy boobs...don't wanna think what she will look like when she turns 30. Or 50 *shudders*) Figures that the guy was the kind who preferred quantity over quality. So, there I was, the petite model-alike young girl, alone, while that dwarfish freaky female had 2 guys.
Sorry for the smug tone this mail is written into, but I was telling sb off here.
Now to continue with the story.... a week later, this guy asked me to go camping with him...he, that never gave a damn about me, wanted me to go with him? I refused. He was totally surprised. He asked me again, and I put the most innocent face I am capable of, and refused again. I am not some stupid motherfucker's replacement. And I loved deeply this guy. Figures what you would do since you DON'T love her.
Quote:Er, er, ahhh....I thought you said you liked my attitude...Why are you dropping this on me...?
I do like your attitude! Really, I do! I just think we're better as friends.

Seriously, thanks for the somewhat empathetic story. I would've refused that asshole too.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Well wiothout anything getting too specific I'll say this, We've already figured out she was probally going for a rebound boyfriend but with your personality and way of thinking you blocked her attempts. Sounds like the opposite of what you wanted to happen. It could be funny if you think about it.
Quote:Sounds like the opposite of what you wanted to happen.
No, her shut down is exactly what I planned on, and exactly what's happening. She found me today to tell me in person to disregard her last two messages. She said that she just wasn't in the right frame of mind when she wrote them. I said that I assumed she must've been talking about my parents when she mentioned dual relationships, in how I give them advice, and they're both my parents and my friends. Now that really got her nice and quiet (a rarity in this girl).
I know that you saw me.
I kind of meant a girl trying to get you instead of you trying to get a girl but that works too.
Her comment about disregarding her previous advances is merely an effort to save face. She doesn't want to look like a psycho by saying retarded things. I'm sure she's a nice person and all, but she sounds...well a bit inane for someone such as yourself.

You need someone thought provoking...maybe a 60's acid casualty would provide you with enough intellectually stimulating conversation?
Quote:Her comment about disregarding her previous advances is merely an effort to save face.
I'm well aware of this.

Quote:You need someone thought provoking
It seems like all the thought provoking girls are taken, or...

Quote:maybe a 60's acid casualty
...They provoke the wrong thoughts.
I know that you saw me.
Something tells me you should have gone to a better university.

This girl is a bitch, and it's a good thing you've figured out how to get her away. Ditching those things can be tough ;-).
Anonmon wrote:

Quote:Ditching those things can be tough Wink.

you could say that again....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:I do like your attitude! Really, I do!
*LOL* Did you meet me yesterday? Of course I was kidding. First thing I read was about a friend of you that had lost her boyfriend and since that sounded like me I decided to follow along the rest though it had nothing to do. lol
But you ARE like Keele. Twisted

Quote:I just think we're better as friends.
I know. The guys here don't know, but you do remember there was a time here in the DaD when I flirted with almost everyone (and then I became a serious wife (?) and started acting more maturely(?!!!!!)). I remember flirting lightly with you too but since you never flirted back I knew it was a no-go. Like you said, it's the guy that usually makes the first move, so I never bothered with you. Why chase after one when there are so many fishes willing to be caught? lol (is it me or this topic is getting really strange? lol :? ).

Quote:I kind of meant a girl trying to get you instead of you trying to get a girl but that works too.
It's what I always say.....If we REALLY want to, we could have lots of mates, and get laid, and whatever. That doesn't mean that what we could is what we actually want. Even Wise has some shreds of self esteem.

Quote:You need someone thought provoking...maybe a 60's acid casualty would provide you with enough intellectually stimulating conversation?
Well, Wise likes people who talk alike so...... Idea
*goes to a pet shop* Howdy. Still have those talking parrots?
Quote:...They provoke the wrong thoughts.
Voila! Not this one!
Parrot: Not this one!

Quote:Something tells me you should have gone to a better university.
Well, we all think that about our Univs.
Parrot: Well, we all think that about our Univs.
Zephyr: Better fly away before he kills you.
Parrot: Better fly away before he kills you.
Zephyr: You're right.
Parrot: You're right.