Join our server on Discord

Whee! It's audition time!
ZOMG, I just got an e-mail from NEC and I FUCKING GOT IN!

No mention of money yet, but that's the next step. Even being admitted to NEC is pretty fucking huge. It's almost on the same tier as schools like Julliard!! Even if I don't get into any other schools, I can always be like "Yeah, whatever, I got into a better school anyway."

Bwahahahaha! Just thought I'd let you all know.
*Pops the cork on a bottle of champagne from 1986* My parents were saving this for my 21st B-day but this is a much better celebration.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
Well done, Senjuro! You deserve it!
I couldn't think of a better guy for this to happen to.
Congradulations!
Congrats and enjoy and let the music be your guide and let your voice be your soul.....

Long live and prosper.....

May you shine like the earth needs a sun...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
How far is that going to be from where you are now? I would imagine that it's quite a drive.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, it'd be about 4 days worth of driving to get there, which I'd have to drive to bring all my stuff there, if that's indeed where I end up going.

So I got my first offer from them. They're offering $4,833 per semester (so $9666 for the year). I'm going to have to give them quite a squeeze, since I need at least another $20,000 to be able to fiscally manage it. It's about $38,000 a year, so they're going to have dig a little deeper if they really want me to go.
Senjuro, you deserve every dime.... Never stop fighting for what you deserve.....

Good luck and keep the hope that they could give you a full-ride......If not apply for a government grant..... Billions of dollars are kept by the government banked that are never used.... Find out if it can help you financially.....NEVE GIVE UP AT ALL COST!!!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If you sign up for the army, you'll get your whole tuition covered, or so says the recruitment officer.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against