Join our server on Discord

Whee! It's audition time!
Hey everyone.

I'm flying out to Boston on Friday morn at the ungodly hour of 0630 for my audition on Saturday afternoon. I'm getting pretty hyped about it. It should be great times. Anyway, I won't be around until sometime later on Sunday.

Wish me many a broken leg! NEC's a tough school to get into.

Have a great weekend, everyone! ^_^
The New-England College i'm guessing? freaking sweet!

i wish you a broken leg annnnnd two broken arms: if you don't have anything planned, it says here there's a 7:00P.M game against Salem State on Friday at Clement Arena.

Let me know how that goes. :)
KS_Naslund Wrote:The New-England College i'm guessing? freaking sweet!

Very close! New England Conservatory, actually.

Thanks for the well wishes!
Best of luck Senjuro.. you deserve it!!!
Veemon's Followers
Well done, Senjuro! Break a leg. I shall be spinning, swearing, and spitting for several days hust to counter any Macbeth's that may have been said. Or typed.
I'm sorry about saying, that word, all the time but I couldn't help it. Watching that dude get struck by lightning was just priceless.

Break 2 legs, 2 arms, a few rips, fracture your skull, and snap your spine. How much luck do you think that's worth?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Conservatory? Is that part of a league of schools named after rooms on the Clue game board?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Just becauseful of any people named after colors.
But I hope you wind up in a full body cast. (That's probally the most you can wish.) I hope you get it.
The human body is made up of 206 bones (i think) so break at least 200 of them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Try to get some sleep, buddy. And I don't like to wish people to break body parts, but if you insist, then I'll....let him to tell you.
[Image: pics_viktor.jpg]
Viktor: Hey, break a leg!