Join our server on Discord

Whee! It's audition time!
The audition went terribly...I'm so depressed. And I want to make a living of this? I think it's time to come up with a more financially viable Plan B or I'm going to spend the rest of my life living in a cardboard box.

I really wanted to get into UofT and now I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting in. I was so prepared and it went so horribly wrong...man, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
senjuro Wrote:The audition went terribly...I'm so depressed. And I want to make a living of this? I think it's time to come up with a more financially viable Plan B or I'm going to spend the rest of my life living in a cardboard box.

I really wanted to get into UofT and now I have a snowball's chance in hell of getting in. I was so prepared and it went so horribly wrong...man, WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

What went wrong?

Feel better soon.
Quote:"Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss you'll end up in the stars." Not the most motivational if you think about it since the moon is much closer than any star. I'll have to call him on that.
Not to mention that the stars consist of super hot hydrogen fusion reactions that would kill any organism instantly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I asked him how this made any sense, his answer word for word:

"Sit down and stop being a smartass!"

Doesn't quite answer my question.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wisemon Wrote:[
Not to mention that the stars consist of super hot hydrogen fusion reactions that would kill any organism instantly.
And of course for every old comment like that, there's a sarcastic/humorous respons to it. I do that a few times too.
Er... how bad?
Do you need pain-killers? (Checks pockets) I have loads-
Pain Killerz? I have some needles with some good pain killers somewhere around here......
...(ouch!)

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You want some help? I still have a syringe of Morphine and two prescription bottles full of Oxycodone and Oxycontin leftover from my surgery. This stuff makes Vicodin look like tylonol (SP), the children's kind.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vicodin sounds so evil, doesn't it?

No letters yet...
The suspense is boring- I mean- Killing me!