Join our server on Discord

Whee! It's audition time!
Quote:I don't say pianist that way, I say it with a definite emphasis on the first syllable: PIA-nist. I also say "flautist" instead of "flutist."
:roll: You're an actor alright.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*bows floridly* Why thank you!
This is another funny word:
The word for today is a music word: Tromboner.
Thank you that is all.
*insert goofy transition to next sketch here*

(Although what's the differnence between fultist and what anon said? I'd be more worried about american pie jokes then how you say it.)
Wow talk about interesting non- muscian humor.....

Pianist sounds like penis
Flautist sounds funny
Tromboner sounds like trom will bone her
Drumer sounds like drum her
trumpet sounds like strumpet
harpie an ugly looking man bird

~~We could continue this for days....

Senjuro good luck and let nothing let you fall of the pedestal and let your dreams and friends guide you....(raises hand letting you know you have at least one.) I will see you around....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
A person who plays the trombone is a trombonIST, not trombonER. Oh you people have so much to learn!

It'd be funny if some words ended in -ist instead of -er....singist? I want to be a singist. That's it, from this day on, I'm now a singist.
lol senjuro....and I want to be a clarineter.... no ist..... for me.... So I am a full fledged clarineter in the schools orchestra.

I detest the fact that people will always find some way to penile and envolve some dumb "word" to explain there inability to find something worth while. I give them credit they try to utilize puns but they do so incorrectly and it really hurts my head.

Well, the tromboner was said by one of my friends back in grammar school to diss me playing the brass band and I laughed at his stupidity, real intelligent.

hmmm...clarineter ....lol

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm both a Tuba-er and an Air-Guitarer in my invisible band!

HA!
I know it's a trombonist but tromboner is funny because it has the word boner in it. And everyone can apreciate a good penis joke at least once.
Although a lot of music words can be funny if you try.
.........<.<
Too bad, senjuro. I hope it goes better next time. Or you can try again next year.
Failure is NOT an option, heh. There won't be a next year to need to try out for, because I'm going to get in this time. My audition's on Monday and I'm getting pumped for it. I plan to bring down the house and then fly back to find 2 letters of acceptance waiting for me in my mailbox.

A bit optimistic, but ya gotta be sometimes.