Join our server on Discord

Whee! It's audition time!
Dead journal? how morbid haha
I have said it once and am willing to say it a million more: " BREAKA GOSH DANG LEG!!!!" or i will do it myself :) Those e-mails are hilarious if i do say so myself
Veemon's Followers
well senjuro, just let them know this...

Most singers train themselves to sing with their throat, suprise them all by singing from your soul...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Anonmon Wrote:Schools, universities and large, packed workplaces are germs' idea of heaven.
Tell me about it. I was very sick because my nephew must have caught something. And my dad was after me.
I'm a little sketched out about this audition. Well, not the audition itself, but whether or not it's actually going to go ahead or not. Y'see, there's a blizzard heading this way, and I don't particularly want to drive in absolutely retarded weather to get to school.

Hmmm...

Oh well. I guess I'll hit the sack and hope that the weather's not as bad as the forecast predicts. They're generally wrong. This province is pretty meteorologically anomalous...
The blizzard cancelled my audition. I'm pissed off.....oh well!
Rats. Did they reschedual?
senjuro Wrote:The blizzard cancelled my audition. I'm pissed off.....oh well!

Well, that's never any good. Oh well! All the more time to practice.
Dont worry! i get you'll do great, and as Herr Mullen said, all the more itme to practice!
Senjuro, Do yourself a favor since you have the extra day(s) to relax. look at the piece of music and see anything that you could add to make it more original, or better yet save the energy to blow them away with your sound from soul to mouth to air to audience. Salivate and marinade them in delicious perfection....

Good luck and be healthy!!!!.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds