Join our server on Discord

Whee! It's audition time!
Yes but you'll be in the army. And that's the problem right there.
Wisemon Wrote:If you sign up for the army, you'll get your whole tuition covered, or so says the recruitment officer.

Ick, military. Though it'd be just what I need to get my ass back in shape, I don't really wanna join the military, even if it is the Canadian military. Besides, the military takes instrumentalists for their music program, not opera singers! haha but thanks for the suggestion.

Lonelygabu, I'm planning on asking them for more money, as well as applying for a Canada Council for the Arts grant, and I'm even going to ask my university for money, since I'll be representing the program and my province by going to Boston as the only Newfoundlander there. A colleague of mine is getting money from my university for going to Julliard, so maybe I can swing a similar deal.

We'll see! ^_^
Well senjuro, my heart will be with you giving all the hope you need.... Good luck with finding whatever you need but I know you'll succeed unlike me......

Senjuro as long as your looking and if I could find any information to help you, I'll try my best!......

Can't wait to hear you sing when you become famous and I hope for the same as well....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Quote:Besides, the military takes instrumentalists for their music program, not opera singers!
That's right; they always need more pipers and drummers to let the enemy know that they're coming.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Did anyone ever know what the point of that is?
Well in the days when they actually used drummer boys the rifles they used were extremely inaccurate plus all the smoke they'd give off it was difficult to hit a target so anouncing your position wasn't as big a deal then as it is now. That's also why they wore such colorful uniforms back then.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah it made more sense then.
Got a letter from the Glenn Gould school today. They're offering $17,500. This is perfect, that's WAY more than NEC offered, and if they think I"m going to go somewhere else, hopefully they'll up their offer to keep my interest. ^_^
Further congradulations are in order.
I already did it, but I congratulate you here. Congrats!!! Now off to push those schools for all you're worth!!!