Join our server on Discord

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
"Meh I'm mostly a ground fighter anyway" he said. "Nice aim Gun"
"Thanks! You're an amazing melee fighter!" Gunter said, as he was struck by lightning. "Hey!! Bad lightning- BAD!!"
"Why thank you very much" he says, "I think we have unfinished business back on the ground" he adds.
"Sir-yes-sir!" Gunter saluted playfully, and landed. Arcs of electricity jumping everywhere.
Dihezo landed behind Gun and looked around to see the dark matter gun from earlier "This could come in handy" he said as he put it on his back holster. "Now, where are those agents?" he grinned.
"I don't know- there- oops!' Gunter pointed- and accidentally sent a spark of electricity towards a wall.
He watches as an agent gets fried. "That works!" he laughs as he smacks a few agents out of his way. "Now if only we could find their boss' office" he said as he took a blast to the face.
Behind the two they could hear clapping as I walk up behind them. "Impressive display of power, fan boy. It made me want to pull up a box and watch, but there's a few more enemies to end." One agent tried to punch me but a pinch a twist move with one hand took him out (pinches airway and snaps neck). One agent snuck up and when the agent in front of him fell with his neck snapped, fired point-blank into my eye. I collapse on the ground but when the agent turns the gun to the others, the fallen agent kicks him in the groin and throws a shruken into his neck when he bands over. The snaped-neck agent shifted into the real me as I finish with a decapitating slice.
*eyes wide (and full of electricity)* *Squeals*

"I'm TOTALLY sticking with you!! I'm your fan for life!!"
(I'm switching to 'he' instead of 'I' for better posting)
Smirking, Itachi cut down two cards and an agent in one slice. "You may be my stalking fan, but do you think you're strong enough to be an apprentince?" Picking up a fallen gun, he unloaded the rest of the magazine except one shot into the crowds before manuely making an agent swallow the entire gun. Pulling the trigger, he left the mutulated man to fall as he now cut away at the massas, his speed making them look as if they moved in slow-motion.