Join our server on Discord

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
(Queue backgrounds music: Neodammerung, aka the Neo vs. Smith Fight Music from "Revolutions")

Now we at least meet for our yearly battle with Valentines Day. Hallmark marketing agents line the streets with annoying-ass cards.

It is sunny, but cold.

I have sweatpants and a plain denim jacket on, and I am carrying an Uzi.

Let the war begin! Who's with me?
*Grabs his M4 Carbine with M203 40mm grenade launcher and gets it ready alone with his two mini Uzi's*
Let's blow these fuckers away!

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as17-e.htm The middle one is what I'm carrying as my primary.
A Hallmark Agent steps out to speak:

"I'm sorry, we don't have cards for gay lovers. You really should get a girlfriend."

I open fire on his sorry ass.
*Runs at top speed to one of the agents with grenade launcher setting ready and slams the barrel down his throat and blows him away*
Hell yea!
*Eyes one with a card coming up behind him and slashes him with a hidden knife tucked in a holster on his back*
*Rises from the Grave*......i sense....love....not for long*pulls out his Hatchet*....time to go to work
*Flies in Matrix style* Hallmark.... again. YOU WANT GREETING CARDS!? HERE'S A GREETING!! *throws a greeting card at a nearby hellmark agent- slicing his head clean off.*
Chaos Insues in the Streets as the deadman,Seit,Roams with a bloody head in his hand.they all try to kill him,but his Hatchet Skills are to much.a couple chops,a slash,and they dead!
Gunter silently read a cheery christmas greeting in a card. "........." He suddenly incinerated it- and tossed it towards the building- which blew up in a not-so-big explosion, a gaping hole appeared on one side.
Seit Drags his Corpse to Gunter.
"....you again"
"-Why does it seem like EVERYWHERE I go- you're there?" Gun asks. "-Nice to see you too."