Join our server on Discord

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!" Gunter yells excitedly as he pocketed the book and the pen- "Hahaha! I got Uchiha Itachi!!" He started shaking several agents up, killing them.
"Jeez. That energy could be used for other things like this. Bakuretsu Itachi Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." 15 clones appear and drawing kunai, they dashed past Gunter and insterted themselves into the throng. I make a little symbol with my hand and each clone throws all their weapons then detonate, taking many with them. Running up a side of a building, I make a few more signs and put my two pointer fingers to my lips and inhaled deeply. Taking a big leap, I sailed in front of the big carda and used Kakuro, blowing a huge blast of black flames in the card's face. Turning the fire stream downward, the black flames now reaked havoc upon the minions below. landing on the building on the opposite side, I stoped the attack and re-entered the battle with his blades.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!" Gunter yells excitedly as he pocketed the book and the pen- "Hahaha! I got Uchiha Itachi!!" He started shaking several agents up, killing them.
*prat falls because of the timing of his autograph expedition* Some hellmark agents see this and run over to him and grab his arms. Dihezo notices this and smiles "It'll take more than a hundred of you to stop me." he says as he kicks off his boot and pulls a needle with a sickly yellow liquid in it out with his foot. He injects the fluid into his body through his leg as the needle suddenly shoots from his body and nails an agent in the eye. His shirt and jeans began to rip, his eyes turned red and his mouth grew outward with fangs dripping his saliva. Black fur began to appear on his body and his fingernails were replaced by razor-sharp claws he turned to look at the frightened agents who had just been holding him prisoner as bat wings erupted from his back. "How do you like me now?" he growled. He then rushed forward and slamed the agents into the wall. "I love the sound of bones shattering in the morning!" he howled.
"Amazing what genetics can do today!" Gun grinned at Dihezo, he spun around with an electric current, and sprouted bladelike wings. He flew into the sky, swirling the clouds thunder clashing with lightning-
Dihezo grins back "I can change at any time I wish but that serum is a strength enhancer" he says. Suddenly a hellmark agent with a big gun comes up behind Dihezo. Dihezo turns around to face him noticing the gun in his hand "Uh oh this is bad" he says as the agent fires a black-purple ball of energy at him. Dihezo jumps out of the way and the ball barely misses him and burns some of his fur on his arm and continues towards the wall, connects, and then explodes leaving a gaping hole big enough to drive a semi through. "This is bad, they've got the dark matter gun." he says as he sees another agent aiming at Gun "Look out!" he yells firing a shot from his hyperblaster hitting the agent in the face.
"Oh don't worry- let em attack-" Gun said as he rose above the clouds. Suddenly all hell broke loose in the skies- dark storm clouds- thunder- lightning- and fire (!?)
Dihezo watches the storm brewing while crushing the dark matter gun in his claws "Very nice storm you got there Gun" he says. A voice comes out across the room from an intercom " You have caused enough trouble today fools now you die!" it said then clicked off. Turrets then appeared from the floor and began firing at the two, "They just make this more and more fun" Dihezo said after deflecting a few shots with his wings.
(Organ music plays)

Gunter descends from the clouds- an entity of lightning. "I'm baaaaack!" He says cheerily, the lightning deflects all the bullets. Gunter raises his right arm- and swings it downward. Hundreds of bolts strike the turrets down. "It just gets better and Better! Where are the jets?"
"Jets?" he asks "Hmm don't know about any jets coming by but I hope they- " he is interrupted by five jets flying by " Well what do ya know." he says as he flys into the air waiting for the jets to circle back around.
Gunter darted through the air. "Herald of Thunder!" He cheered as the jets were struck down.