Join our server on Discord

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
:) "its abit too big for my tastes though" *stabs the sword into the ground, making it disapear compleatly, than picks up the black katana* "i prefer this one alot more" *runs for a short distans, than places the tip of my sword on the ground, vaulting off it (no idea how to spell that) into the air. moves the sword behind my head than slices down just as i hit the ground causing a large amount of wind to fly away from me and make a large crater where what remained of the hallmark building was* "hehe sorry, i just love that techniequ"
"Hahaha! That move's priceless!" Gunter laughed. "Well, I guess that's it then, right?"
"i guess so... oh shyt!!! i forgot! fathers day!!!!!!!!"

*just than a giant fathersday card rises from the craterand unleashes houndreds of smaller cards which have arms, legs, and varius card based weapons*

*i pick up my 2nd katana and look twards the army of cards* "... guess its back to work"
"Stupid cards... My father died a long time ago! Why must you torment me so!?" He sticks the Nodachi on the ground, and summon's a buster sword made out of 8 other buster swords, he then picked them both up. "Let's go, Dride!"
Seit bust though the door of the Hallmark building,hatchet in hand.

".....im...baaaaack...."

he walks though the racks,chopping only the "get well soon"cards.

"mock me after im dead huh?....WELL NUTS TO THAT!"
*runs at the army of cards using the same move i started the fight wish, ones im on the other side of them and taken down a few cards i run up the giant card. about half way up i stab my left sword into the card, press a button on the bottom of the handle, and launch myself off the card and across the army to land safly next to Gunter but with only one sword... about 5 seconds later the sword i stabed into the card causes a huge explosion. but when the smoke clears you can see the explosion barly did anything*

"dang, that was alot of explosives and it did barly anything... this may take a wile" *i flick my wrist causing 5 throwing knives to apear in my hand with fishing line atached to them, i throw them in hitting 5 cards, disconnect the lines from my wrist, and send a flame down them, causing each knife to explode like grenades taking out quite a few cards*
"Of course it didn't work." Kunai and shruken rain upon the cards as I appear dressed like Uchiha Itachi, tossing the projectiles with the left while holding a katana in the right. "Explosives are so primative and easy to avoid. I like to fight with blades and illusions. It's more fun that way." The Mangekyō Sharingan shone out in my eyes as I survey the diminishing enemies with a smirk on my face.
Dihezo bursts into the building and notices the fighting that has ensued and decides to join the mad fray with glee. He pulled out his hyperblaster and opened fire into an onrushing torrent of cards mowing them down. He looked at the burning cards and then shot three easter cards that were about to attack Gunter from behind. "Mind if I join in?" he asks with a twisted smile.
Gunter grinned cheerily. "Sure thing! Kill anything you want, as long as they're from HELLmark!" He said cheerily- then he focussed on the Shinobi that resembled Uchiha Itachi.

"OH-MY-GODDDD!!!! YOU'RE ITACHI!! DAMNIT- I am a HUGE fan of yours!!" Gunter yelled as he ran towards the shinobi, goofy/love/anime style, with an autograph book and a pen. Agents block his way- and he runs right through them, they fall to pieces.
I sigh as the fan boy plows through agents just to get to me, pen and autograph book in hand. "Now I know how Sephiroth feels. At least there isn't fan girls nearby." Taking a largre kunai, I leap over Gunter and strike a few agents following him, then tossed the kunai, which split into many and stabbed into card and agent alike. "Alright. I'll sign it." taking both pen and paper, I sign it rather quickly and kick a leaping card through the spine. "I'd write more but this isn't exactly the right place for signing auotgraphs."