Join our server on Discord

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
*Radios in on the Digivices attached to everyone's hips [which can now act as walkie-talkies]*

"Bravo battery, fire mission, over! Artillery is loaded and running hot!"
"No can do sir. They still breathe."
*apears from behind a building dual wielding 2 kitanas with black blades (yes i know kitanas are 2 handed weapons, but i dual wield em anyway :P)*

"well just have to fix that now wont we"

*runs tward a line of agents with the right hand sword on my left side and left hand sword on my right side. than, just before i get to them, i seem to vanish and reapear past them with my swords onopposite sides of me... 3 seconds later every agent in the row splits into 1 inch cubes and crumble to the ground*

OOC: if stuff like that isent allowed in this RPG please say and ill redo this post
"I like your Katanas, stylish- yet effective." Gunter complimented him. He then plotting something, silent for several seconds.
"thanks" *continues dodging/parrying razor sharm cards wile manuvering threw agents slicing them to pieces one by one*

"i always enjoyed melee weapons" *throws my left katana into a group of agens, cutting down quite a few of them* "but i always seem to end up with only one katana" *switches to wielding the single katana with both ands and cutting down agents in the average samurai manner*
"Heh, I know what you mean, dual-wielding katanas is very flashy, I like to fight with anything that comes at hand-" *picks up fallen signpost and transmogrifies it into a VERY LONG Katana.* "-I like this thing- it's kinda hard to manuever- but it's effeective." Gunter shouldered the Katana.
"hehe nice. as long as we're going for flashy" *drops katana, drops to one knee, and slams fist against the ground causing a small dent and a katana with a blade roughly 2 and a half times as long as a normal katana flies out of the ground. i get up and ketch it* "how do you like my Tsumikiri J-Sword?" *runs into the middle of a few agents, after purposly getting hit a few times a start swinging the giant sword causing a large blue shockwave to fly all around me killing every agent* "hehehe i love this thing"

(for those that played Phantasy Star Online thats the strongest dmg per hit weapon in the game which causes pbae (player based area of effect) damage but uses your mags energy which is gained from getting hit)

(and just for the sake of showing off i have 2 of them one with +100% native, A.beast, and dark and another with +100% native, machine, and dark... hehe my best friend was a hacker)
(i played PSO with a lvl 200 force with God Armor.....Lol,Gamecube hacking.
(haha nice, i had a 76? humar with higher stats than a lvl 200, a lvl 6000 devils tail mag, 2 black king bars, one with 100% of all stats but 1 and another with 100% to the stat the others missing. my 2 jswords, and another sword... i forget its name but its a normal katana with a purple glow. it dident have any special stats but it looked awsome)

(edit)(oh yeah and 4 god/speeds and lvl 15 (max for a humar) and lvl 30 (max for anyone) of every spell)
"That is so cool...."

(That is so COOL!!)

"This is just a Nodachi, heh, large japanese katana-"

Vanishes in s purt of speed and flashes of light from slahing- and several sliced'n'diced building hit the Hallmark building like meteors.

"Your's STILL looks cooler!"