Join our server on Discord

Things You Wouldn't Hear In A Digimon Episode
Renamon: *lifts up her chest fur, revealing she's wearing a bra* Rika, does this bra make my cleavage look bigger?

Rika: O_O;

Guilmon: *spies Renamon's breasts* huh? what are those..? i dont have any..*looks at his own chest, and sees his member already erected out of his pouch and hard* huh? whats that?

Renamon: oh god...that's huge!! *pounces and yiffs Guilmon*

Rika & Takato: o___o;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Executive: So how did we get Rika and Renamon to biomerge like that?
Director: A robot...
Executive: A what?!
Director: Rika and Renamon's biomerge is actually a robot that we made and the two of them control it from the inside.
Executive: Did that come out of our money..? That thing must have cose millions? Wait so are the other two..?
Executive: Yap

*shooting day on the set and Silphymon (I can never remember these names) is about to do a fight scene*

Director: Aaaaand action! *blinks as he sees Silphymon not moving* I said action..!! Will someone check on them!

Stage Hand: *climbs up the robot and opens the latch and sees Renamon and Rika in a sixty-nine position eating each other out* Wh-what the?!

Renamon: GET OUT!!!

Rika: Five more minutes please *goes back to eating out Renamon*

Renamon: Ohhh..you've gotten better at that ya know *murs as she starts eating out Rika*

Director: Soo..?

Stage Hand: *starts to nose bleed* F-five more minutes..
The OCA
Guilmon: GUILMON BRE- waaaaiiiit a minute...

Takato: o___o;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
guilmon:takatomon what's this thing between my legs
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon: *on the computer, browsing the DaD, and finding a rape lemon where Renamon rapes Rika* heh heh heh...if only i could do that to my mistress...that would be the perfect revenge!

Rika: *was standing behind her the whole time* Revenge, huh slave?

Renamon: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!! *jumps and clings to the ceiling* m-mistress! what are you dong here?!

Rika: that's none of your business, bitch. go to the torture room this instant! *cracks a whip at Renamon, taking her down from the ceiling*

Renamon: ow! y-yes mistres! *bows slightly and runs to the torture room*

Camera guy: O_____O: alright who the hell is writing this crap?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
((Nice one AWL))

*Guilmon follows Takato in the first episode, and he gets stuck in in front of a wall with Guilmon looking at him evily*

Takato: NO! I'm too young to be eaten. *Braces himself*

*Guilmon starts attacking him, instead of sniffing him, ripping his body apart.*

Director - RUN!! There's a Guilmon on the loose!!!!

*Guilmon starts chasing after the director, blood around his mouth and knocks over the camera, causing it to shut off*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*Andoromon confronts the DD with an evil ring on his neck*

Hikari: Andoromon!

Andoromon: GAACCKK!! IM CHOKING!! *tries to pull off the evil ring* AAHHH!!!!!

Kaizer: *watching* O.O
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Blast from the past.

DIGIDESTINED TRYOUTS 3!!!!

Gennai: What am I doing here? I thought we agreed I didn't have to do this again.

Shadow: You're under contract. Deal with it.

Gennai: Bastard. Okay, send them in.

*Tryout 1*

Gennai: Okay, what makes you think you're worthy of being a digidestined?

Creepy 50 year old man: Well, I like kids.

Gennai: Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'd be sued if we hired you.

Creepy 50 year old guy: I brought my own goggles, *Puts on a pair of goggles*

Gennai: Well those things do get expensive, Davis alone went through about 20 of them. Okay your hired.

Creepy guy: Yay, so uh, when do the other kids get here?

Gennai: Once we've chose the others we'll set a time to get into costume. You'll be sent to an out of the way location away from the studio where you'll find your costumes, you'll change into them and come back here.

Creepy guy: *Large smile as he walks off the stage*

*Tryout 2*

Pikachu: PIKA!

Gennai: Is this a joke?

Pikachu: Pika, pi pi pika. PIKACHU!

Gennai: No way! Ash sexually molested you so you want to leave pokemon and join the cast of digimon?

Pikachu: *Looks confused for a second then reaches into his mouth and takes out a retainer* Dreadfully sorry about the confusion my good man. You couldn't possibly believe how difficult it is to talk with this thing. I'm looking to expand my resume for when I try out for a gig on broadway. *Replaces his retainer*

Gennai: One sec, *Looks through his pages* Actually I think we got an opening. In the pilot episode the evil guy blows up a large village. You can be one of the villagers.

Pikachu: PIKA! *Storms off*

Gennai: I don't know what he said, but I didn't like the way he said it.

*Tryout 3*

Huge muscle bound guy: WHAT'S UP!?

Gennai: *Glares over at Shadow* I hate you.

Shadow: What can I do it's a running gag. Can't kill a joke.

*Tryout 4*

Gennai: Let's see, good skills, a bit rude but that'll just make people appreciate your tender moments even more. You've got an interesting evolutionary line. I give up, what's the catch. What's wrong with you?

Slashmon: Let's just say I've been in some written works that might not tranlate well to a G audience. Or a PG-13 audience, basically I've only ever done work in the NC-17 range.

Gennai: That shouldn't be a problem, you wouldn't believe some of the things the other digimon have done.

Slashmon: Example?

Gennai: Let's just say Patamon put that big mouth to good use before he joined.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jeff Nemoy looked at the script. The Japanese version far too unsuitable: it was a penis joke. He needed to replace it.

"Let's see what they have on Newgrounds...."
*after Pegasumon kills all the Bakemon*

Takeru: M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL kill kill kill

Pegasumon: WTF?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan