Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these rooms you'd choose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Classroom
5.56%
1 5.56%
Batcave
5.56%
1 5.56%
"The special"
33.33%
6 33.33%
Eros
0%
0 0%
Titanic
11.11%
2 11.11%
Igloo
5.56%
1 5.56%
Medieval
16.67%
3 16.67%
Oriental
16.67%
3 16.67%
Kamasutra
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Off to a world of fantasy and delight
I think they just don't want to admit it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Just in case you all don't know, people that has lived for long in really cold places have a lower body temperature than the ones that don't. I know cuz some of my ancestors were Scandinavians and had a normal temperature of about 35 C, while I have a little lower than average (35,8 to 36,3, while normal is 36,5). Yeah, I feel cooler to the touch compared to other people, and resist low temperatures easily (while I can't stand heat).
BTW, thongs can be a warm clothing, it depends of the material they're made of. In winter I like to wear velvet ones.
Really now?.... I didn't know they could.
Neither did I, mostly because I never wear thongs...
I would hope not.
I chose 'The Special', but I'd really prefer a wooden bench in a public mall...just kinda cuddly. Either that or a space shuttle (no one around, zero gravity....)
That space shuttle idea is really interesting...i'm just gonna go think about that one for a while.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:That space shuttle idea is really interesting...i'm just gonna go think about that one for a while.
I'm sooooooo deep :D
The only problem would be that liquids(or fluids) float in zero-gravity. Think about that.
UnknownH Wrote:The only problem would be that liquids(or fluids) float in zero-gravity. Think about that.

All the kinkier, then.