Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these rooms you'd choose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Classroom
5.56%
1 5.56%
Batcave
5.56%
1 5.56%
"The special"
33.33%
6 33.33%
Eros
0%
0 0%
Titanic
11.11%
2 11.11%
Igloo
5.56%
1 5.56%
Medieval
16.67%
3 16.67%
Oriental
16.67%
3 16.67%
Kamasutra
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Off to a world of fantasy and delight
A nice poll for a change. (Did I make any nice posts today? I think not. I need some balance in my life).
We got a new program of a sexologist and the last time they did a tour for, ahem, hotels Wink Just out of fun, please tell me, which of these rooms would you choose?
Here's a bit of explanation:

These were in the program:
-Classroom: Kiddies' style classroom.
-Batcave: Full of comics in walls and seats, and a gothic decoration.
-"The Special": I really don't know its name, but this one suits it. It's a room with three floors :shock: In one a bed, in other a jacuzzi, in other...I can't remember, was it a swimming pool? Anyway, it looks like your five star hotel, huge windows and all.

And these were in a guide I have Wink (...for fantasizing :roll: )
-Eros: Let your imagination tell you.
-Titanic: A ship sinking? A fastuous dancing room? A place where you have a guy that shouts: 'I am the king of the world!!!!!!'? Who knows? I am very, very curious.
-Igloo: Now this one beats me. You want to be in an igloo and dream that you're a Eskimo? I can't understand some people's tastes.
-Medieval: 'Nuff said.
-Oriental: 'Nuff said.
-Kamasutra: Let your imagination fly again.
What exactly is this about?
I think it's a poll on which fantasy bedroom you'd pick for a fantasy sex thingy (I doubt that's the scientific term). I'd go with the Batcave for the whole gothic thing. *rings bell* more rope in room 213 Twisted
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd vote the "Special." Not my prime spot, but that's the best I can think of.
*steam shoots out of ears* Hmm, well the classroom might work if the other person has a school uniform since no one around here got any of that in a real school.
The batcave would be weird fun, the special sounds fun and you could do a lot in it.
Now Eros and the last three sound interesting although the eros and karmasuta thing maybe would be a enter at your own risk kind of thing.
So... I don't know that would be a hard choice. Maybe the classroom or the special room for me then maybe the girl could decide a room or two.
I'd go for medieval, cuz' I'm used to it. (with a few more modern touches here and there...)
I went for the special as well. Opulent accomodations really speak to me.

Incidentally, here's a funny story about an igloo:

We had a 2-day blizzard, and in all the shovelling, my neighbors made themselves an igloo. When I came back from school this evening, I could smell weed in the air, and I saw they had the window open. I was like "Man, they must be smoking a ton!" And then I heard people laughing and saw a fire flickering in the igloo: they were hotboxing it!

I guess it's not that funny, but I thought it was at the time~ ^_^
Oh me oh my! An Igloo would be wonderful, I've done horrid things just about everywhere else, also it would give me time and reason to try a snowblow, ahha, and the cold is wonderful for evil people are naturally warmer than the common person

And I could not really think of anything else to do in an igloo, really, we can fish, but that gets boring after a while, play Gin Rummy, ahhh, read this book I found, so basically stranded in the artic frost can only lead to cuddling, which in turn leads to touching, which leads into groping and eventually to hardcore love, it will keep you warm and satisfied lol
I say a Toys "R" Us. That way, I'm combining my two perversions, sex and action figures. Actually, a Best Buy would be good too, or maybe a Barnes & Noble.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I chose Oriental, just because I love Japan and have always wanted to go. But if you can't this would be the next best thing.