Join our server on Discord

An important reply to wisemon, and everyone! (many swears)
Anonmon Wrote:In correction,
Iran is run by a fundamentalist government who repress people who don't practice Islam their way. Other than that, people of different religions get on pretty well.

They don't actualy repress them that much. There's a good proportion of non-muslims in Iranian government.

gabumonfurry Wrote:The reason fo terrorism is because Americans are not muslims so its your either with us or we kill you, thats why they we are being terroized :3

The third biggest religion in America is Islam. If it continues to grow at it's current inflation, being the fastest growing religion in the world, it will overtake Jewdaism by 2010.

But no-one notices them because they aren't on telly.
True.... americans are not muslims and muslims will not kill poeople that aren't and most of the acts of terrorism is because of a group of extremists not the muslim body as a whole just a tiny portion but the rest of the muslims are being blamned for their actions
Veemon's Followers
Herr Mullen Wrote:The third biggest religion in America is Islam. If it continues to grow at it's current inflation, being the fastest growing religion in the world, it will overtake Jewdaism by 2010.

You mean it will overtake Christianity. Us Jews got overtaken long, long ago, because we have a law forbidding evangelizing people and make it an actual effort of learning to convert.
Quote:You mean it will overtake Christianity. Us Jews got overtaken long, long ago, because we have a law forbidding evangelizing people and make it an actual effort of learning to convert.
Right, so almost every Jew is a "natural" Jew, whereas the blacks and Latinos who were converted to Christianity in the past 500 years cannot trace back their religious lineage to the man on the cross to whom they're so loyal.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think religion is a set of advice to bring you closer to god and do his will .

people have alot of apects that make them equall and different from each other.

some personality aspects are determined by genetics like 20% rest is learning.

it's not nice to know but yeah people are different thinking they are equall you may be giving them the same oportunity. It could seem that random events make people seem different when they're equal. rights mmm they're strange it's just a common way of thinking like accepting that something could be done by someone or not.
Veemon's Followers
Well actually we are equal in the genetics portion if you want to take that into consideratrion ( 99.9% to be more precise) and after rereading some of these posts about how african americans aren't getting scholarships etc.That was what i was originally getting at.. I was trying to say that the world is to overrun by idiots to see past differences and see the people as who they are not what they are... and besides we are all almost identical but the .1% of genes makes us who we are and i think that .1% deserves a chance to stand apart repected and honored.... well i am done being a science nerd for now. :)
Veemon's Followers
yeah in escence we are equall .
but the way neurons interconnect (sinapsis) is quite random and their structure also defines the way a person will act how fast they'll think what they have learn't ect.
Veemon's Followers