Join our server on Discord

Valentines Day is Dangerously Close
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:you'll only lose high intellect at that point.
But that's where I get all my wit and charm!

That actually depends how long you've been witty and charming. If it's been a long time then it would take more than you'd ever drink to get rid of it.

If you don't want to have even 1 drink, don't. All you really want in such a situation is to talk about things other people actually understand/give-a-damn about, as opposed to Mechanical Engineering, fine poetry and Digimon fanfiction
Quote:All you really want in such a situation is to talk about things other people actually understand/give-a-damn about, as opposed to Mechanical Engineering, fine poetry and Digimon fanfiction
How about the nutritional value of generic bran flakes?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Truly the greatest of all date conversations.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Truly riveting indeed. At least you get to see your date drool of boredom. ^_^
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:All you really want in such a situation is to talk about things other people actually understand/give-a-damn about, as opposed to Mechanical Engineering, fine poetry and Digimon fanfiction
How about the nutritional value of generic bran flakes?

OK, how about recent news? That may not appeal to everyone, but it's more interesting than bran flakes and will often appeal to intelligent folks. Start with something small and/or local, don't go mentioning big things (like "President Bush X") until they give some indication of wanting to talk about that kind of stuff in-depth.
Or for the next week or so you can make a joke about cheney accidently shooting a lawyer. I have some of those jokes you couls use.
Quote:Or for the next week or so you can make a joke about cheney accidently shooting a lawyer. I have some of those jokes you couls use.
I can't top The Daily Show's Nintendo Duck Hunting reenactment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Valantines day suckers Twisted
Wisemon Wrote:I can't top The Daily Show's Nintendo Duck Hunting reenactment.
Yeah, Good point.
in response to tiamats question yeah I'm quite confusing it's hard for me to understand myself @_@

ah zephyr my birthday is just one day after yours o.o, well Happy birthday.
Veemon's Followers