Digiartists' Domain Community!
Valentines Day is Dangerously Close - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Valentines Day is Dangerously Close (/showthread.php?tid=4567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Valentines Day is Dangerously Close - EpsilonZX - 02-06-2006

You know how bad this holiday is!? It's not even a fucking holiday! It's like when they made the calendar and lined up the dates and holidays, this one got picked last

"Ahh, lets just put it on some random date, yeah, Febrary 14, sounds bitchin'"

And all the emo bastards are going to be shopping, shopping in my stores! for some card that says you take my breathe away.. which is good because I wante to die

GHHAhAHAHAHHAHA!!!! In fact, this holiday turns people emo! Watch and mark my words! some little fuck isn't going to get a card and then be all emo for the rest of the fucking year, then he's going to go to the DaD fourms and say, girls are so evil and blah blah, rabble rabble and other emo shit! And I can't even kill them because that would be helping them!!! Damn you Valentines Day, damn you straight to hell!

- DrunkenMunkee - 02-06-2006

why do they even need a day for it? if you love someone, tell them everyday, as often as possible, dont wait till February 14th.

- Harie Krauzer - 02-07-2006

Shhhh... don't reveal the secret of the pimps. :roll: Oh well, I'm sure it was good natured (well meaning) at one point or another. Today it is just a marketing ploy. I'm meaning if it was a real "holiday" (holy day) we would have it off... well I should say if everyone (I do mean everyone) considered it a real holiday.

- UnknownH - 02-07-2006

It has something to do with the saint valentine, the guy they saint-ifyed when the romans killed him for what he did. I think.

- Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 02-07-2006

oh well here we go. The worst day of the year is approaching. I hate V-Day with passion, and it'll never change.

Everywhere are those symbols of love and that in a world full of hate. That's sort of wrong. And it is one of the most senseless holidays ever.

Bah, I won't banter about it now, or else I would write more than I want to. I hate it, that's enough for now.

- Herr Mullen - 02-07-2006

Red Mage Dragon Tiamat Wrote:I hate V-Day with passion, and it'll never change.

Awfully sorry, but V-Day is Victory Day, the eleventh of November, celebrating the end of one of the World Wars.

I'll be alone again this Valantine's. And if I dare to send a card, I'm certain it'd really tick the poor chap off. Oh, well. I'm English, I'm good at being repressed.

- mowgly - 02-07-2006

well I know it's stupid but I still like the idea of that day coming hate me all you want =P but when you're in love it's not as easy he knows it's a stupid day aswell but he'll still be happy knowing it cause he knows I don't care about the day very much. I won't buy stupid things as presents ofcourse =P.

- Anonmon - 02-07-2006

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:why do they even need a day for it?
We need a day for it, because Hallmark needs a good quarter of financial results.

YAY! Hallmark Day!

- Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 02-07-2006

hmm, I am lazy to write Valentines Day all the time, but thanks for the info, Herr Mullen. Now I know something more at all..

Hmm Mowgly, no offence, but I don't get what you mean somehow... :S
*looks at you with a confused face*

- EpsilonZX - 02-07-2006

I was right! Someone posted about how bad last Valentines was and more emo rabble! And hearts don't loook like that! I've done enough research to know what a human heart looks like and it is horrifying! A big mass of muscle with viens, arteries, and tubes all over it, it looks like some kind of monster egg thing! For good measure, we should hand real hearts out to people