Join our server on Discord

Author Of The Month
Isn't it also possible that Wisemon's IP is the University of ***********'s student network IP? More than one person could be connecting from there.
That would be weird but it's possible.
Quote:Isn't it also possible that Wisemon's IP is the University of ***********'s student network IP? More than one person could be connecting from there.
While bragging about my writing abilities, I may have admitted my pen name to a fellow student or two.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonmon Wrote:Isn't it also possible that Wisemon's IP is the University of ***********'s student network IP? More than one person could be connecting from there.

No. Even on wide networks, each computer should receive its own IP address. Unless someone was actually on Wisemon's computer when they said this, the IP address should be different.

Also, and even if I'm wrong, that doesn't explain the bashing of rorancrystalwolf.
Quote:Also, and even if I'm wrong, that doesn't explain the bashing of rorancrystalwolf.
Maybe it does.
I know that you saw me.
How? From looking at his IP address, he doesn't appear to be on a home network, and he's not in a dorm or anything (I know by talking to him).
As promised:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/d...m=1577.jpg
I can
I know that you saw me.
[quote=Wisemon]As promised:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/d...m=1577.jpg
I can
Well I find that funny as an april fools joke although I am still trying to find out who the other guest was. I can honestly say it wasnt me, after the "incident" I redid all my firewals and such and feared the worst >.< Anyway I was not the other guest. I am going to stay by the fact that I was not the other guest but some people won't believe me I am sure.
Veemon's Followers
Gotta admit you had me fooled. I just thought of something,

Shadowknight Wrote:I'm sure a few are, *boots up a GPS orbital tracking sattelite with built in telescopic camera used to track any person on the face of the earth* Gotta love military ties.

Did I remember to turn the laser device on that thing off?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad