Join our server on Discord

Author Of The Month
well other Guest I agree with you on some points but I will have to say that Wisemon is a good guy and I respect and enjoy his view on things. Then again, if there is someone I can't stand it is " rorancrystalwolf"... he is such a little shit head! He is a little brat who wants attention for nonexistent problems! I can say that I honestly hate him with a passion... I don't know about you guys but the little fucker has no morals, is a bad comedian, and has no personal life! well I am done. Good bye all!
... Apparently, my words mean absolutely nothing to Guests. Which is why from now on Guests are NO LONGER allowed in this forum. If they want to post, they must register and log in if they already have registered. This is not the place for this kind of talk. If you want to voice your anger about something, do it in rants or places like that.
Now why would anyone hate Wisemon?
Yeah, he's arrogant from time to time, but he has reason to back it all up.
You get to understand him when you know his lifstyle (check out his posts), then you'll see that he's not such "prick" as you think he is.
Quote:wisemon is a very well respected member of out DaD family. like an older brother. I remember that anti-wisemon and ygfhgg...whatever (you know) they shared their points and to say the least, they suddenly disappeared. oh well.

as for the guests, this isn't a place for people picking a fight with other people they don't know. everyone here is a unique individual (*picard nods to humon*..."the hell?!?")
and as well, it's a site where everyone can be friends. we post our work, and we congratulate each other's successes and comfort our friends when things go wrong. there is no room for people who come in and insult people for being who they are. it's not fair.
I gotta figure out how to quote...
(On the top-right of each message are two buttons--one says edit, the other says quote. Click the Quote one.)
Good idea on banning guests.
10 dollars says it was the same guy just trying to start problems.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There is a very serious problem.

I checked out this Guest person. Turns out that he's posted from MANY IP addresses. Shadowknight's message made me want to see if he was right. The IP the Guest was posting from was identical to rorancrystalwolf's. I'm gonna check the "other" Guest and see if this matches.

_________

Likewise, the last "Guest" was posting from Wisemon's IP address! Wisemon, if you have a firewall, I want you to check it thoroughly and see what it has or has not blocked lately. I'll send a message to rorancrystalwolf.

As for the Guests, I'll deal with you all personally once I know what's going on....
Da Wolfe said:

Quote:As for the Guests, I'll deal with you all personally once I know what's going on....

I completely agree with the situation of not allowing members that choose to keep there names secret all too say something idiotic and run away into oblivion... If you want to say something write about it in the rant section but not here...

As another solution to the artist of the month problem couldn't we use a section devoted to artist of the month and email a list to all the people on DAD which lemons are thus selected by the moderator of the forum threads and make the method really simple and could easily count votes thus making less room from bias and some hurt feelings.... Less bias is a good thing in this situation....

Its a suggestion...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:As another solution to the artist of the month problem couldn't we use a section devoted to artist of the month and email a list to all the people on DAD which lemons are thus selected by the moderator of the forum threads and make the method really simple and could easily count votes thus making less room from bias and some hurt feelings.... Less bias is a good thing in this situation....

I didn't understand that too well. Could you please break it down a bit?