Join our server on Discord

Author Of The Month
You know it kind of fits that they're showing thier face on april 1st.
You know april fools day. I won't say anything else.
Quote:You know it kind of fits that they're showing thier face on april 1st.
You know april fools day. I won't say anything else.
You know, Guest might be one of the old posters who had a grudge against me, maybe The Anti-Wisemon or hhrauresaugt (or however you spell that guy's name).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Maybe but do we care?
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: [...,i admire Guest's boldness for posting rude comments,but why cant you just ignore him,he's just acting like a Reguler asshole,rofl,i hope no one notices this post though,and i think the author of the month would be a great idea] 8)
Now why would anyone hate Wisemon?
Yeah, he's arrogant from time to time, but he has reason to back it all up.
You get to understand him when you know his lifstyle (check out his posts), then you'll see that he's not such "prick" as you think he is.
He's got troubles just like you and I, he writes great lemons, and he's not afraid to criticize- I don't know him that well, but I know one thing: Wisemon is a member of the DaD, and that's good enough for me.
-I'm not making any sense, am I?
gunter, you make a lot of sense because just like any other member of this paradise for written words and thoughts and until a member proves otherwise, I will back that person up whether or not they are anything....

We gotta get each others back cause for as long as I've been here that this place is a community of brethern and friendship and I shan't do nothing do help any fellow member out.....

Wink I mean thats what makes this world different then that cold door reaching ignorance of anything "normal" is.....

Gunter don't worry about it for I know that Wisemon don't give a crap for ignorance and stupidity of any kind....

Again, stupidity is the root of all assholes...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
oh.
Just remember; normal person + anonymity + audience = f*ckwad.
Quote:You get to understand him when you know his lifstyle (check out his posts), then you'll see that he's not such "prick" as you think he is.
Yes, he is a whiny little prick. He goes to college; he's got money, jobs lined up, and all he does is bitch about how he can't find a girlfriend. Only people with real problems have a right to complain and be as angry as he is. There are starving children in Africa, and Wisemon is complaining about a girl who's annoying him and another girl who he wants but can't have or some shit like that. He's completely self-centered.