Join our server on Discord

Author Of The Month
Quote:I'm not apologizing to Wisemon. Who the hell does that guy think he is? He put his own picture in his avatar! He quotes obscure rock songs in his topic titles! He has that stupid quote and script thread that he just won't let die! I hate Wisemon!
Your hatred is irrational.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonymous Wrote:I'm not apologizing to Wisemon. Who the hell does that guy think he is? He put his own picture in his avatar! He quotes obscure rock songs in his topic titles! He has that stupid quote and script thread that he just won't let die! I hate Wisemon!

For your information, an avatar is supposed to be an online representation of the user. What better representation than an actual picture?

What's wrong with his quotes? It just so happens he has a taste for classic rock. That just goes to show that he has hobbies and interests that extend outside the content matter of this site.

And so what if he has those threads? Freedom of speech, man. Everyone has it. He's allowed to post like that for the same reason that you're allowed to voice your concerns on it: you have free speech on the internet.

And about you being the site's biggest "funder"; as the site treasurer, I know for a fact that you are not he.

Unless you have a tangible contribution to make, please stop trolling this forum.
Quote:And so what if he has those threads? Freedom of speech, man. Everyone has it. He's allowed to post like that for the same reason that you're allowed to voice your concerns on it: you have free speech on the internet.
Then I have the freedom of speech to say that Wisemon is a lame dork who should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.

Quote:And about you being the site's biggest "funder"; as the site treasurer, I know for a fact that you are not he.
I could have sworn that I contributed more money to the DaD than anyone else, but perhaps I was mistaken. In that case, who is the greatest funder? Wisemon, I know it's not a word, but just shut up.
I'm suprised everyone hasn't figured it out yet. That's who wise is. He's sarcastic, he makes obscure references, he's like a guy your other friends might not like but he's actually good natured. He has an ego but who doesn't.
Anonymous Wrote:
Quote:though "funder" is not a word.
Sorry, we can't all be as perfect as Wisemon. By the way, that's sarcasm. I've read your posts, and I think you're an arrogant prick. Anybody ever tell you that you put yourself on a pedestal? That's why you can't get a girlfriend.
At least he has the balls to show his face and his name. Not like someone here.
Quote:Then I have the freedom of speech to say that Wisemon is a lame dork who should be kicked in the nuts repeatedly.
That's not freedom, that's flaming, and that's why you don't log in cuz you know you would be banished. There should be some regulation here that won't allow nameless flaming cowards like you to post without an account.
Quote:At least he has the balls to show his face and his name. Not like someone here.
Any idiot with a digital camera can put his face on the web, but if that's what it takes, then fine. In one month, I will reveal myself.
I doubt anyone will be waiting for that.
I'm sure a few are, *boots up a GPS orbital tracking sattelite with built in telescopic camera used to track any person on the face of the earth* Gotta love military ties.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Any idiot with a digital camera can put his face on the web, but if that's what it takes, then fine. In one month, I will reveal myself.
I really don't care what you look like, but if you feel the need to show yourself, then go ahead. I won't bother to ask you why you need a month. I'm sure you have your reasons. :roll:
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
yeah you just sound like a true asshole...

I thought it was different, a true individual who placed his face and not some visaad that people sneak around being useless....

and the worst thing about that guest is that the wronng foot has been placed foward and instead of making it there place to vent, communicate he writes something that lowers his/her/its credability....On April 1st we will be waiting for you....

and never assume that you are the best in anything becasue last time I remember there are more then ten people here, how about 2000.....

Stupity really hurts my head...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds