Join our server on Discord

Author Of The Month
Yeah that sounds good.
DaWolfe also really ought to keep up with the commenting system. As I understand it, there was a shit-load of comments for authors that never got posted when Chibi handed over the position. As far as I can tell, DaWolfe has not been posting any new comments for authors either.
Listen ''Guest'', DaWolfe's position is certainly not an easy one. He has to deal with the constant intake of e-mails, new lemons, new art and new everything. The comment system really isn't all that important. And unless you're an author on this site, how does it affect you in any way? I'll assume you're not an author since most authors are actually registered on this board. DaWolfe has enough problems to deal with right now and you babbling on and demanding action is most certainly not helping the situation.
Quote:Listen ''Guest'', DaWolfe's position is certainly not an easy one. He has to deal with the constant intake of e-mails, new lemons, new art and new everything. The comment system really isn't all that important. And unless you're an author on this site, how does it affect you in any way? I'll assume you're not an author since most authors are actually registered on this board. DaWolfe has enough problems to deal with right now and you babbling on and demanding action is most certainly not helping the situation.
What if that "guest" just happened to be the site's greatest funder?
Quote:What if that "guest" just happened to be the site's greatest funder?
Well, in that case, I would take the Guest's opinions under consideration, though "funder" is not a word.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Quote:though "funder" is not a word.
Sorry, we can't all be as perfect as Wisemon. By the way, that's sarcasm. I've read your posts, and I think you're an arrogant prick. Anybody ever tell you that you put yourself on a pedestal? That's why you can't get a girlfriend.
Quote:Anybody ever tell you that you put yourself on a pedestal?
I'm not on a pedestal. I'm on a fucking monument.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Anonymous Wrote:
Quote:though "funder" is not a word.
Sorry, we can't all be as perfect as Wisemon. By the way, that's sarcasm. I've read your posts, and I think you're an arrogant prick. Anybody ever tell you that you put yourself on a pedestal? That's why you can't get a girlfriend.

I'm awfully sorry, however you're lashing out at Wisemon, who has done nothing to provoke you. DV85's original post, which was the one that riled you in the first place, was unnessisarily agressive, for which I think he should apologise, is a perfect justification for a retort. However, a correction of your vocabulary? That doesn't call for fisticuffs in the town centre. Please, apologise to Wisemon, and DV85 can apologise to you, too, as you were only making a suggestion.
The guests comment is a valid one, albeit slightly rude since it is one that doesn't quite concern him since I doubt he is an author or artist, so I can see how it can be seen as butting in where you don't belong, Hence the "Guest" in DV8's post, but the attack against a simple spelling correction wasn't valid or justified in anyway. If Wise had said, "Funder isn't a word DORK." I'd back ya but he just said it as a helpful comment to which such an aggresive attack was uncalled for.

After looking at everything I Think, Guest owes Wise, and Da Wolfe (since running an entire site basically by yourself is VERY hard and many things get put off in favor of more important updates) an apology. And DV8, you 'should' apoligize for slight rudeness, but in all honesty, I woulda said the same thing since it was butting in. And quest, I hope you don't find me rude but if you're such a big contributor then why haven't you signed up and joined our group?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:After looking at everything I Think, Guest owes Wise, and Da Wolfe (since running an entire site basically by yourself is VERY hard and many things get put off in favor of more important updates) an apology.
Fine, I'll apologize to DaWolfe for my high expectations. He does good work. I'm not apologizing to Wisemon. Who the hell does that guy think he is? He put his own picture in his avatar! He quotes obscure rock songs in his topic titles! He has that stupid quote and script thread that he just won't let die! I hate Wisemon!