Join our server on Discord

Author Of The Month
So that was you? Very clever wise, very clever.
[quote=Wisemon]As promised:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/d...m=1577.jpg
I can
lol Next time, send me a PM and warn me, you all. You had me freaking out! Well, anyway, I still don't plan to allow Guests back here because of rorancrystalwolf's thing. Must be another Guest who saw Wisemon's comments and decided to have a little fun.
Wait, someone REALLY insulted a Gabumon fan? *grabs shotgun* LET THE HUNT BEGIN!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, anyone that insults Gabumon needs to die!!! Gabumon is the best...he's got a cute pudgy belly and that fur...oh don't even get me started.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Anyway, back to business.

Why don't we have an option for regular reviews? When people submit lemons, he or she can say "Send this work to a reviewer," "Send this work to this reviewer: _______?_______" or "Do not send this work to a reviewer."

Also, we could have a new forum where people can post their Digimon work and have it PUBLICLY reviewed by one of our reviewers.

All of the above will be automatic candidates for the Author of the Month. We can have yet another forum section where reviewers either post links to the author's portion of this site or actually post a story, and members may vote for who they think should be Author of the Month. The rest is simple-- highest vote wins.
Sounds fun; a fine combo of our plans for Reveiws and the revival of this institution. Well done, Mr. Wolfe.
Da wolfe, interesting..... The idea is brillant and I wouldn't mind helping out.... Nicely done...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
lol Well thanks! What does everyone else think? I want to make sure everyone's okay with it and there aren't any better ideas before we decide on one.
I personally like the idea of the above mentioned having a special author of the month forum with links to the stories on the site or the story posted there. I feel this could really work out and increase writing morale. But then there's still that other thing we have to look into; should there be guidelines for a certain story to be submitted? Like a theme, length, characters used in the lemon, season, etc? We could alternate it every month to suit everyone's needs although if someone is against certain prerequisites then they won't have a chance to win. Hmm...