Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
hey calm down Herr, it was just a suggestion, I mean like DV85 said posting here the authors know very well other members can opine, I'm not trying to change anything on your plans guys, I gave that suggestion based on how the characters are on the series, I mean Cody knows pretty well that Kari is more closer to TK than to Davis and by default how close Gatomon and Patamon are too, so basing on that would be more hard for TK than for Davis when he learns that Kari is getting interesting in Cody.

About the Patamon suggestion, it was that just a suggestion. Sorry if I made it sound like a rant or kinda flamish that wasn't my intention.

about join to the team, thanks for the offer but right now I have my own lemons to finish too, but well, it also would be better that other authors start to use other digimon like Patamon or in this series case Armadillomon and stop mentioning too much used digimon like Veemon for once that's all :)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:hey calm down Herr, it was just a suggestion,

I'm awfully sorry; you've misinterpated my tone. It wasn't supposed to be angry.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Lord Patamon Wrote:hey calm down Herr, it was just a suggestion,

I'm awfully sorry; you've misinterpated my tone. It wasn't supposed to be angry.

No problem Herr, actually I realized later that you wasn't angry mostly since you asked me if I would like to join to this project :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
We can give Patamon a Blackgatomon? That'd make for an interesting situation when he finds out her digivolution Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
yeah mostly when we know that she and Gatomon are mortal enemies, I mean since BlackGatomon digivolves to Lady Devimon and Gatomon already had fought her in 2 ocations she can misunderstand that BlackGatomon is using Patamon as part of a plot against the digidestined :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow: But they don't know Blackgatomon digivolves into Ladydevimon (do they?). The audience does though, that's where it'd be interesting because you know somethings gonna happen and you know she's evil. I still say Greymon would've been a good choice though.

Gatomon: *starts strangling Shadow* WHAT WAS THAT!?

Shadow: *gasping for air* NOTHING!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Honestly I rather have Pata with another Gatomon or a Salamon but meh, I see the main point here is the complications :P

Ah and I agree with Gatomon, Greymon is too big for her and I don't mean just in the monhood thing :P

Also remember that since Gatomon worked for Myotismon she has far more knowledge about the digiworld than any of the other digimon mostly when she had to recruit strong digimon for Myotismon's army so is very possible that she can know to which digimon BlackGatomon digivolves to.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
But LD didn't show up for a few eons (stupid time thing making everything confusing for me) so she might have digivolved from...Uhhh Blacksalamon?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:But LD didn't show up for a few eons (stupid time thing making everything confusing for me) so she might have digivolved from...Uhhh Blacksalamon?

Nope, LadyDevimon is ultimate level so her champion form is BlackGatomon, check any digidex on any digimon website and you will see that is BlackGatomon the one who digivolves to LadyDevimon

Now the first fight between LadyDevimon and Angewomon was on 01 before they faced Piedmon, then 3-4 years later (depending on which dub you saw since for the US dub is 4 years since 01 and for the original version and other dubs is 3 years since 01) LadyDevimon appears again as part of Daemon corps and again she fought against Angewomon though in 02 Angewomon couldn't stop her so Gatomon had to use Hawkmon to dna to Sylphimon and with that she stopped LadyDevimon........ with a bit of Yolei's help since it was Yolei who whacked LadyDevimon with that skateboard distracting her enough for Sylphimon to finish her off.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
first i think we lost the leader (yes that was a pun) second we need to create a definte gender role for pata in less than 10 posts (i'm siding with red on this one, shes a she) third no village yet, we can work in a return of a bad guy/girl there. gimme awhile (2-3 days) and i'll come up with somethin. more accurately my hands (they have a mind of there own i swear)
Veemon's Followers