Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
I must say something about this prolonged post. I learned a lot through writing lemons for so many years and one of the big things is that partnerships don't usually work well. There's always going to be a differ of opinions on what should be in it among a million other possibilities. I'm not saying in this case it can't work out although I encourage everyone, anyone out there who has ideas that the best thing to do is start writing them down via your computer and send it in. If you need assistance do not I repeat DO NOT hesitate to ask for some.

I'd also like to comment on the whole Elecmon death idea. Elecmon has long ties with the digidestined since T.K. and Patamon met him in season 1. I would asume that the new digidestined in season 2 would consider him a good friend and ally in their battles seeing how he takes care of all the newborn digimon all by himself. In any case, I feel that Cody would be much more concerned that the caretacker of Primary Village just dies in front of him.

Instead he walks away noticing how sexy Kari looks practically forgetting about the poor digimon. That's just my thought on the subject. As for the whole partnership with this lemon series you can do what you want. One thing you should keep in mind is that posting ideas freely on a message board such as this exposes everything to anybody who browses here. They can god forbid steal your ideas and incorperate them into their own. Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

If anybody needs help with ideas then don't forget that the inspiration forum exists. Since this post has gone on for so long I would assume that all of you are serious about doing it. Well good luck to you. When you finish it I'll read it if you want me to.
DV8 Wrote:posting ideas freely on a message board such as this exposes everything to anybody who browses here. They can god forbid steal your ideas and incorperate them into their own. Let's just hope that doesn't happen.

They could, but it wouldn't be a very good idea since we have all the proof we need to prove that it is our idea right here on this board. Then they get banned from a website for plagerism (sp).
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I wasn't too happy with such a sudden appearence of the coupling, either. Really, build up. We want a series of stuggles between Iori's ideas of decency, fighting with teenaged lust, and then when it looks like he's finally going to give in some anti-climax occurs such as he discoveres Tailmon and Veemon have slept together, or somesuch (meaning Hikari will lean more toward Daisuke) and he backs off. Also, can we do something with Jyou? He seems far too overlooked. Maybe with Miyako? If we're going for odd couplings, I think we could do quite well. Hawkmon and Gomamon could be really confused.
:? i'll have to think a bit more
Veemon's Followers
I agree with Herr on that, it was too rushed, also and following Herr's example a more interesting struggle for Cody would be that he discovers that Tailmon and Patamon had slept together, also this would add more struggle if Tailmon ends with Armadillomon, I mean in a comparition Patamon would be more affected than Veemon if Gatomon falls for Armadillomon, being him Armadillomon's dna partner Patamon could feel somehow betrayed, but at the same time he respects Gatomon's decision, then Patamon could find a girl on his own let's say a Salamon.

Though honestly isn't that much predictable pair Gatomon with Patamon, at least not when it comes to lemons, is really more predictable pair her with Veemon since there are easily more VeeGato lemons than PataGato ones. I mean in most of the lemons where there is a love struggles for a digimon interested in Gatomon most of the times the first thing they put is that she had slept with Veemon, I even saw a Takari lemon where TK asked Kari where is Gatomon and she told him that she is with Veemon again.

No offence but lemons between Gatomon and Veemon or even just mentions of that they had slept together are really cliched and somehow boring now, well in my opinion at least.

Also I honestly think that both Armadillomon and Patamon are in the same level when it comes that they don't get much attention in hentai and mostly on the fanart side, Patamon just recently started to get a bit of attention on hentai fanarts but still is not really much anyways.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
That was just a place to start. I always come up with something rushed and then build off it as ideas come to me. It did help get some ideas going though. I agree though, Armadillomon doesn't get as much attention as I think he deserves, I plan to change that very soon. And I think the real reason Veemon is so popular is because half the stories have Patamon as a boy and the other half as a girl. With Veemon though it's obvious, or atleast more so than Patmon since they never actually tell us the genders.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Patamon is too small to have a deep voice, so he has a squeaky one. Or, he's one of those chaps who get missed out by puberty. However they use the male pronoun in relation to him, so I'd say it's a chap.

But that's another amusing tale.

I like this Gatomon/Armordilliomon and Kari/Cody couplking. TK's going to be unhappy, Davis is going to be unhappy, Cody's going to be wrestling with his inner decencies, and Kari is going to be pondering the ethics of going out with someone so young. Lot's of fun situations.
Not to mention the fact that Davis and Cody are probably gonna duke it out. My money would be on Davis, Cody may know Kendo and stuff but ya figure with all the soccer playing Davis could probably punt his head into next tuesday, plus theobvious size differences.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah but the voice means nothing, Veemon's japanese voice is as high pitched as Patamon's voice, heck in the song the 02 digimon sing about the armor evolution the first ones who start to sing are Patamon and Veemon and you barely can say who is singing first and who is singing next.

Also Patamon got a deep voice in the german dub and it didn't affected him all the oposite it was a pretty decent work not to mention that a friend of mine told me that in the portuguese dub Patamon's voice was even better than Agumon's voice in that dub.

Patamon is a boy the proof is that from all the digimon he was one of the few ones who remained as a he in all the dubs, while for example Hawkmon and even Armadillomon in the portuguese dub both were female, Renamon in the german dub was male for say some examples. Heck even Cody got his gender changed to a girl in the Spain (europe) dub and in the Portuguese dub as well (this explains more why Armadillmon is female in the portuguese dub as well).

Now you at least can give Patamon his own Gatomon girlfriend in this series, I mean He can meet a Salamon or a Gatomon in the digiworld, I think is just fair that Patamon gets his chance too. and getting his own Gatomon isn't a bad idea since after lose Gatomon to Armadillomon would be interesting that he finds his own Gatomon, you even can use the name Tailmon for her to identify her and not confuse with Kari's Gatomon.

Also basing on the series Patamon would be more affected than Veemon when Gatomon falls for Armadillomon due to the fact they had known each other for years, Patamon also could feel he is losing his best friend because she will be more time with her mate Armadillomon.

I agree that Davis and Cody gonna duke it but I bet my money on Cody, true Davis knows soccer and all but Cody is pretty good with the Kendo, also again TK would be more affected than Davis taking the fact that is his own dna partner who won Kari's heart, though same with Patamon, he would accept Kari's choice.

About Veemon being so popular I doubt it has to do with that half of the stories have Patamon as female. Let's face the facts Veemon had been paired with every single male and female mon known and even with some humans too, why always has to be that of "Gatomon and Veemon had slept together" I respect the coupling preferences but honestly Veemon is nothing we can say much special, I feel there is not creativity anymore, is always Veemon here and Veemon there, is boring now.

Now I'm not searching you pair Kari's Gatomon with Patamon in this series but at least give them a lemon scene you know as a gift from Gatomon to Patamon since she fell for Armadillomon or something, or like I said you can pair Patamon with his own Gatomon too.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:Heck even Cody got his gender changed to a girl in the Spain (europe) dub and in the Portuguese dub as well (this explains more why Armadillmon is female in the portuguese dub as well).

I always thought Cody was an asexual chain-smoker.

Lord Patamon Wrote:Now I'm not searching you pair Kari's Gatomon with Patamon in this series but at least give them a lemon scene you know as a gift from Gatomon to Patamon since she fell for Armadillomon or something, or like I said you can pair Patamon with his own Gatomon too.

Who's writing this, us or you? Would you like to join our team?