Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
Blue Rover sipped his green tea "Not really. we're writing a lemon series, want to help?"

an: my partner is Hida Iori. we both fence.
Veemon's Followers
Marine Wrote:Marine strolled through the front door's of tonight's chosen bar. Alcohol greeted his nose, an acrid staleness both refreshing and offsetting tastes inside himself. Stools stood rigid leftwards, seperate tables on the right, splatters of people between the two. He ignored their chatter and pressed towards the back, his armor glistening off its filmy contours. When his bulk settled into a stool seat he called for the barkeep.

"Soda--warm, no ice." The keep grunted. After a twist of a spiggot his glass appeared next to him. Marine slipped a dollar bill tip. "Keep it for now."

After drinking half of the hissing liquid, he heard prattle from one booth. They came from a group far into the other corner and away from the lights. For a moment he didn't acknowledge them, still attuned to his drink, until something about a disclaimer attracted him. Turning to leave, the soldier leaned close towards the barkeep.

"The glass was dirty." He said, nipped the folded bill right from the keeps greasy pocket. "Fix it next time."

The first person he noticed within the group depths was an estranged fellow. He aired a royalty--almost chivalrous--appeal with his hardened black armor encasing him. But in the middle of the table in which these people surrounded, sat squared sheet of paper.

"Mind if I join your table?"

I'm sorry to say, and to waste your swave manner, that this is not a role play. Have a go at editing this new disclaimer;

The door of the pub swung open. Herr Mullen entered, wrapped up in his winter gear, which, if you care, is a long coat with matching elderly trilby, many, many scarves, his cane, and, because he was outside, spats on his brown shoes, which he wore to match the tweed. Jyou walked in behind him in his usual shirt and blazer.
"Why are we here, Herr Mullen?"
Herr Mullen waved the telegram at him. "Because I've been contacted about working in collaboration with some jolly good authors. They should be here, somewhere..."
"Mullen! Over here, dude!"
Herr Mullen began whirring, turning around this way and that, flab and scarves swinging madly, trying to locate the origins of this invitation. His eyes swirled in their sockets. Finally, he focused on a waving chap in the corner. Seven other fellows were next to him. Herr Mullen, cane thonking loudly on the wooden floor, hobbled over, Jyou behind him.
"Hey, Daisuke, Ken, Koushiro, Yamato. 'Sup?"
"Not much, Jyou," said Daisuke. "Felidire wants you guys to write up a new series."
Herr Mullen grumbled, and sat down, the chair under him creaking. "On what basis?"
The Shadow Knight, clad in armour blacker than the blackest hearts of Man or Dwarf, passed a piece of paper to Ken, who looked to have been forced to wear The Kaizer outfit again, although he'd put his glasses on the table. He passed the paper over to Herr Mullen, who took it, and squinted at it. Then put it down, took off his hat, undid his coat, and reached into his blazer, retrieving his pince de nez, which he put on the end of his nose. He picked up the paper and read the passage written on it.
"...A Tailmon fiction?"
Both Daisuke and Felidire grinned dreamily. "You betcha."
Blue Rover, dressed in classical fantasy blue robes with yellow trimming, his hat with a feather in it on the table, and his matching blue Phantom Mask over the upper part of his face, clapped twice. Koushiro immediately deployed his laptop on the table.
"Koushiro, open something for planning," he ordered. "I'd like to be a part of this."
"...Very well," muttered Herr Mullen. "I'll join you. Barkeep! A large brandy! And whatever these good gentlemen are having!" Daisuke immediately started. "But no alcohol for this chap! He's underage."
Daisuke's shoulders drooped.
"Herr Mullen," The Marine said in the corner, from under his US Millitary Corps. uniform, which had been specially shunk for him, having bought a few sizes too big by mistake. "Would you like to do the disclaimer?"
Herr Mullen burbled. He was expecting to have to weedle his way into writing it, rather than being nominated. "Very well!" he said, "I'll do it. Koushiro! Write this down!"
"Digimon is property of Toei and Fox Kids, apparently."
"Why do you keep saying that?"
"Shut up. Contains scenes a minor shouldn't be reading. You must be over the legal age in whatever territory you're in to read this fiction. All silly jokes, plot, and, indeed, this entire fiction, are properties of the authors Felidire, Blue Rover, Shadowkinght, Marine and myself, Herr Mullen. Onto the story, Jyou."
"Koushiro."
"I didn't ask for your name."
well, first things first. stay away from rping. second, think about "think up some proper names besides our sign-in nic`s" third, put things on hold for a bit. Felidire is on the sick side of things.
Veemon's Followers
Felidire has given us the ok. who writes first? *coughvolentearscough*
Veemon's Followers
you mean 'volunteers'?
Volunteering!

LET IT BEGIN!

It was a dark and stormy night...just kidding it was actually a very bright and hot day in the digital world, since the destruction of Malomyotismon the digi-world had become a nice place, there was still an evil digimon here or there but nothing like what had been seen in the past. Cody was walking around in a forest not far from where they had first entered the strange world Armadillomon walking a bit of a ways ahead of him, "This place is pretty relaxing without any explosions or snakes like Myotismon runnin' amok." It was nothing more than a typical exploration, in order to keep the world at peace the kids routinely went in and basically just looked around, making sure nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Doesn't look like anything's out of the ordinary. I guess,"

"CODY GET OVER HERE QUICK!"

"Armadillomon?" He rushed ahead towards him, "What's..." his eyes landed on an Elecmon, he was badly injured his whole body periodically just warping into small pixels, but somehow he was managing to hold himself together, "What happened?"

"Primary...village...attack..." His head hit the ground hard, his form finally giving up and dissipating into the wind.

"Primary village? Who would attack there?"

"Don't know," Armadillomon looked up the trail towards the small village, "But whoever it is probably couldn't have gotten far."

"We better call the others." Cody pulled his D-terminal, he quickly sent a letter to everyone. But only one response was returned. "Great. Everyone's busy except Kari. She says she'll meet us there."

"Well let's move out before there isn't a village left to save."

They arrived at Primary Village expecting to find a large crater or smoldering landscape, instead it appeared as if nothing had happened. The village looked as peacful as ever, "I don't get it. That Elecmon said,"

"Cody," he looked behind him as Kari ran up, "I got here as fast as I could. What happened?"

"Uhh, Well.." Cody wasn't able to even think straight, the heat from the sun had caused Kari's clothes to dampen more than enough to stick to her body, tightly wrapping around every curve especially her breasts, "I'm...not...sure," He couldn't help but stare as wiped her forehead, brushing her hair around in a slightly erotic manner.

"It doesn't look like anything happened." Gatomon stood behind her, knowing all too well that the heat had caused her fur to dampen with sweat, revealing parts of her anatomy she'd rather keep hidden.

Not much but it's a start. Any changes are welcome.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
**Ya know, for the 'primary villian' department, why don't we use a precursor D-Reaper? A Reaper before its estatic growth into a sentient blob... thing. Pre-evolution if you will. It'll still be it's own army, but less in control with its agents and lesser soldiers.

I was kinda thinking along the lines of a human army, since the program was invented by humans--with a unique appearance, name, and stature.

And we could possibly foreshadow its inevitable arrival during the sub-plots. **
Wasn't the D-reaper a basic first gen program? I don't think they would get any more basic than a giant blob that eats stuff...That reminds me, I need to call my sister lol
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I have no idea what a D-Reaper is. Besides, isn't that a Series Three villian? I'd prefer to relate it back to Devimon, somehow. He made a re-appearence in the Dark Whirlpool, but didn't do anything else. How can he create The Dark Whirlpool, then not do anything more? The fellow's bound to be bitter about the whole "I was defeated by the Digidestined" thing. He'd make a comeback with dark gears. Internal ones, so we can make a different Digimon the villian. In fact, Devimon could be robbed of his powers, crippled and pathetic. He could design and build a small amount of Dark Gears, which he could then use to take on some powerful Digimon to run things for him. And we'd all be utterly unaware, until they defeat, say, villian number three. We could have him take over Shogungekomon, who could begin to launch invasions on other terroties.
that sounds good.
Quote:you mean 'volunteers'?
i'm still in high school i'm allowed to make spelling mistakes :P
Veemon's Followers