Join our server on Discord

looking for more to write a 'Digi-Novel ;3
Well Blue you can read the above post about Patamon here, and Red Rover is wrong also if he thinks Pata is a she then why he always put him as a he on his lemons? he never used him as a she, I think that when Red said that Pata was a she was just to pick on someone who like a lot of fans say Pata is male, also I just proved my point, Patamon always was a he in the original version and in all the dubs, check the german dub, Patamon there has a deep voice, not too deep but is not high pitched neither.

And while Patamon always was he in any version of digimon, Armadillomon and Hawkmon ended as females in the portuguese dub.

Even Renamon got a gender change to male in the german dub, now that sure is kinda interesting though :?

I know is none of my business opine much since I'm not part of this project but I just wanted to opine about Patamon's gender. :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
No digimon that I know is male and suddenly digivolves to female and viceversa, so... if we go down to it, how could the Patamon, OUR Patamon be female and turn to the male and strong Angemon from 01 and 02? I personally think he's Male, if you are going to take the one from the series, you could just make him be male and follow Shadow's idea, he's right in that.

Oh, and don't bother around with me, I just wanted to say something here, I rather think that this would go good, if you actually made BlackGatomon be exactly the same which was in 01 as LadyDevimon, and she had felt something for Pata when he was in Angemon form, rather much like a devil with an angel but meh... it would be quite nice.

And when she got back as BlackGatomon, she knew she could use something to have Pata for her, since Gatomon is with Armadillomon, BK can use Pata's depression when he finds out what happens between both of them and she can just impersonate Gatomon by painting her fur white, donno if this was made before, but it would serve good. Then, she just tells him he ditched over Armadillomon and came for him because he was his true love, they make out, and what happens then? Pata still thinks it was the original Gatomon, by end, he feels confident he can just go to Gato and kiss her, which would piss Armadillomon off and would start a fight, now... since there, a drama can start, it would have be to be planned in a better way.

<.< I was supposed to just give a small opinion... not an idea for a plot... well, there it is anyways, it's what I think only, you don't have to listen to my senseless talk, but meh... I was hoping in a way this would end interesting Twisted
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
sorry made a mistake it's been i don't know how long ago sense i read his stuff. (i just remember agreeing with him) that and i'm not thinking right (play-permire (music man), caffine, and rock-n-roll. or is it metal? fuck it, i have a headache) and the male=male thing works fine with me.
Veemon's Followers
So, we've decided Patamon is a chap?

I'm not sure the villians would focus on using sex to destroy people. But Blackgatomon would make a good villian number one. I always liked Gatomon when she worked for Myotismon; she had such style, and her voice actress was great. So, a Blackgatomon would be good. I think she'd just run around the Digital World screwing things up and causing wars between villages and such. Can we bring back Phantomon? He was brilliant, as well.
I was thinking that if you need a villain, why not make Piedmon return as well? I'd say that Phantomon's go well as his army and if Piedmon is brought back, it would be a nice excuse for BK to return, since LadyDevimon was his servant :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:So, we've decided Patamon is a chap?

I'm not sure the villians would focus on using sex to destroy people. But Blackgatomon would make a good villian number one. I always liked Gatomon when she worked for Myotismon; she had such style, and her voice actress was great. So, a Blackgatomon would be good. I think she'd just run around the Digital World screwing things up and causing wars between villages and such. Can we bring back Phantomon? He was brilliant, as well.

I agree with you though on the Phantomon part he didn't lasted against Angemon, it was enough one hand of fate and he ended deleted, kaput, finito, you get the point :P

About Patamon, yes is better leave him as the male he is, also why don't simply give him his own girl without give him a drama, I mean not all this series has to be pure struggles, some of the characters can get hapiness besides it will be enough for Patamon be depressed seeing Gatomon with Armadillomon, not only for the fact she fell for his dna partner but also because of the fact that he would feel he is losing his best friend namely Gatomon, you know how in 02 he and Gatomon always were together most of the times.

So why don't simply get Pata mend his broken heart with a Salamon or a Gatomon (preferibly a Gato you can name her by the japanese name Tailmon to avoid confusions :P) and let him be happy?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:But LD didn't show up for a few eons (stupid time thing making everything confusing for me) so she might have digivolved from...Uhhh Blacksalamon?

Nope, LadyDevimon is ultimate level so her champion form is BlackGatomon, check any digidex on any digimon website and you will see that is BlackGatomon the one who digivolves to LadyDevimon.

I meant Gatomon never met Blackgatomon because she digivolved from her rookie form while they were in the real world. They just never say her rookie form so I said Blacksalamon as a joke on Blackgatomon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't see how Piedmon would return. It makes no sense, he's already dead. A Blackgatomon, Phantomon and weakened Devimon make sense. However, should you fellows decide Piedmon would be fun, I'll play about with him as well. He could make references to Wilde and Shakespeare. That's what I've always thought he should do.

"Piedmon! Let Kari go!" shouted Tai.

"Why, no. Don't you know? The only way to treat a girl is to make love to her, if she is pretty, and to someone else, if she is plain..."

Maybe not that quote.
Herr Mullen Wrote:I don't see how Piedmon would return. It makes no sense, he's already dead.

Technically he was sent to an alternate dimension through Magnaangemon's gate. It's possible he's still alive.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nah, forget it, it wouldn't be any good, since Piedmon would be just too much.... I think a trio like BK, Devi and Phantomon would work, I just would add that she is with them with the only ambition of getting her chance with Pata, that could work for this.... perhaps!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad