Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which of these rooms you'd choose?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Classroom
5.56%
1 5.56%
Batcave
5.56%
1 5.56%
"The special"
33.33%
6 33.33%
Eros
0%
0 0%
Titanic
11.11%
2 11.11%
Igloo
5.56%
1 5.56%
Medieval
16.67%
3 16.67%
Oriental
16.67%
3 16.67%
Kamasutra
5.56%
1 5.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Off to a world of fantasy and delight
Evil people are naturally warmer? I awlays thought differntly somehow. Like vampiresor something. To each his own on that regard.

Barnes&Noble. That reminds of the time when I went into the bathroom and found a book left in there.... The title was something like erotica something something of the last twenty years. Well something to that affect.
Hahha! Someone was fapping to history! But yes, evil people are warmer, vampires are not bad people, they just have a blood play fetish, I mean evil people, like for two cents I stab you in the head and leave you bleeding on the corner (I said that a lot, maybe that will be my new sig...), that kind of evil, why do you think most super villians wear battle thongs and such? They could be in the cold and still be sweating
That would explain why my winter wardrope contains hawaiin shirts.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that would mean women are evil because most of them are protrayed in "small" outfits.....
I like the classroom best. Just somehting about a "teacher" and a "student" seems great. xD
Wisemon Wrote:I say a Toys "R" Us. That way, I'm combining my two perversions, sex and action figures. Actually, a Best Buy would be good too, or maybe a Barnes & Noble.
You know, that's just weird. But it's not too weird, just funny weird.
Harie Wrote:Well that would mean women are evil because most of them are protrayed in "small" outfits.....

Possibly, they also have the battle thong (you found a battle thong 'dee dee doo doo'!) but it is mostly men behind the outfit so they reflect their ideas and when both men and women combine it creates pure malice, so that may explain skimpy outfits

Or maybe they are freezing but put on a happy face because they get paid for flaunting their goods
Yeah, I'll agree with the later... women complain more about the cold than guys... I think. Except for my roomate he doesn't complain, but he keeps turning the heater on. Damn thing almost made me pass out this morning when I got up.

I'm not against heaters, but the tempature is fine here and it doesn't work properly. Once you turn it on it just cooks the room.
I chose Oriental, just because I love Japan and always wanted to go there. and since i cannot go...i will dream about it. lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I guess no one likes the eros.