Join our server on Discord

Who would read this?
Welcome! Nice to meet ya.
HUFF-HUFF-HUFF-HUFF- woo- I'm late!
welcome! I'm here for you! *hee-hee* your name's funny!

...what's wrong with beastiality girl?

-well, I can't stay, because I have to continue conducting a search party, hope to see ya around!

-Gunter

lonely...
sad...
pathetic...
unloved...
alone...
misunderstood...
hated...
feared...
cold...

weird almost all the time... but can you blame him?

Hey! does anyone wanna' be friends?
Well I really didn't say it was, but most people are offended by the thought of beastiality. Beast could just generally mean "wild" or something of that nature.
shadowknight Wrote:hola, bonjour, konichiwa, or just hello. the name is different but I've seen worse: ButtF$#&er9, BeastGirl, and a few others.
Me too. L. How's that for a name?
Well, it's real short.
Yeah, and I used to write sentences about him with all the words starting with L everytime we chatted. I would call him 'Luc' and say stuff like 'Luc loves light lava lamps'
This is unlike me but I would wish you take my humble apoligies for coming to welcome you so late to this community of friends....

Enjoy the community, friendly conversations, interestingt rp's, freedom of expression(with some limits) and what some of us like to call our second home....

Don't be shy to ask questions...Some of us won't bite...(I won't....)

Enjoy and welcome...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Yeah, and I used to write sentences about him with all the words starting with L everytime we chatted. I would call him 'Luc' and say stuff like 'Luc loves light lava lamps'

didnt that annoy him just a little?
Nah, the only thing that annoyed him was that I called him 'Luc'. He would say 'I'm not Leknaat's flunky'.
heya i'm sorry for the late welcome. but okay. welcome to DaD. :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions