Join our server on Discord

Who would read this?
Well maybe someone will read this. i have to say I have enjoyed the art of this website for a long time and have never once even looked at the forum. However now I made an effort. This is a nice community. I just like to say hi.
Im a college student right now who basically has just enough free time to play and occassional DDR game and post on a forum.
I absolutely love Tokyo Mew Mew. As art goes its so sexy. but there are not many really good art of them online....I mean besides what few artists have done here and a professional poste or 2 there isnt much in that line.

Its a sad truth

Other than that I do have a dream and a life goal: To become a radio broadcaster with my own radio talk show.
Sigh I hope to be like Don And Mike and simply just make people laugh..
But im not a comedian. Im just a guy that in a normal conversation the way I naturally express and talk about tihngs is considered funny.
I have a decent ability to do a range of impressions. Mostly form random things. Master Chief Homestarrunner and some others. But it truely is a hard business to get into.

Heres a pic that I found on my PC of Ichigo....yes I said ichigo kiki....so you cant yell at me.

Anyway hope to see you all on the forums and have fun talking.
-Urinal Cake
[Image: pltokyomewmew9lh.th.jpg]
:D
Welcome to the DaD. Out of curiosity, does your name imply some sort of fetish about getting peed on?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And it's hello from me.
Uh...hello.
Sorry to tell you this, but your name disgusts me.
Hello there.
Okay hello, enjoy your time here and... *shivers* that name scares me...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hola, bonjour, konichiwa, or just hello. the name is different but I've seen worse: ButtF$#&er9, BeastGirl, and a few others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hello there! welcome to the DaD!
Veemon's Followers
Beastgirl doesn't sound too bad. Beastialitygirl would be a bit different. I don't need to comment on ButtF$#&er9.

There is a differnece between "Urinal cake" and "Urine cake" at least.
Howdy ^^