Join our server on Discord

Hello!
wow. i cant believe they're actually gonna do it. you know, it looks kinda fun...*jumps in jello*
Just one more thing and it'll be perfect *snaps fingers and is suddenly decked out in a hugh heffner robe* much better, almost *claps hands and three playboy bunnies appear* I love this place my powers never work in the real world. LET THE TOURNAMENT OF (uhhhh... let's see) JELLO GIRLS BEGIN! The grand prize shall be *digs through pockets* .37 cents, a piece of string, and a paper clip.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*jumps on shadow and steals the string and paperclip* now its just 37 cents...
Yeah... *look on playboy bunnies* I know what you mean...
*pushes button from somewhere and a couch appears near him* *sits and enjoys the show* mmm... I need something else... but first *looks for Drunkeen Munke* oki, Pie for me... *Pie appears in his claws* *eats*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That gives me an idea (ouch) *snaps finger and tub of jello turns into a giant pie* Now then let the match continue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
oooo pie!

*steals some pie*
The trap worked! Move now!

*Three large men in leather run out of a closet and tackle Drunkenmunkee into the pie.*

Now then let's go to the next room and enjoy some mud wrestling.

*walks off with the supermodels*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
o.o; I have to be careful... *takes out another Pie and eats it quickly, then follows shadow while a Gatomon follows him from behind*

<.<
>.>
Who's following me? *doesn't look back* Bah... just my imagination...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*swims in pie* i have pie!
pie *looks around* i like pie too but i make really good pies my self *gives one to DrunkenMunkee* here u can have this one it was made thsi morning..........it's still warm