Join our server on Discord

Hello!
Hello people! *waves stupidly* I am DrunkenMunkee, friend of EpsilonZX! I don't write, I can't draw, so you probably won't know me from anywhere. Anyways, its good to be here. ^ ^
hello there, I'm Gunter, Your official welcoming comitee for today.

enjoy your stay here at the DaD- any friend of EpsilonZX's is a friend of mine as well... I guess.

I don't have any actual friends around here in romania, so how would you like to make someone happy?

It's like... I heard your name somewhere before... hmmm.... drunkenmunkee.... nope. wait- eh- nope. maybe- nope. sigh.

sorry, I can't think straight right now- I have to look for my dog, I'm having trouble keeping track of time here- well have fun!
Hi, I'm Herr Mullen. And I'm not German.
Yo, try not to drink too much while in here. We have enough delirious already....
Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay and watch out from flying Pies! *ducks* there goes one!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
See what I mean?! Who's sending those flying pies anyway?!
*catches one in the air* Mmm, coconut....
Hello, Hello, that's okay, I'm not known for anything either... except what I type here.

Fans are still as important as those who produce the material.
Welcome to the form I'd say "I hope you enjoy the stay" but with some of the jokers around here it's hard not to, *loads another pie into catapult* INCOMING!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Howdy :D
shadowknight Wrote:Welcome to the form I'd say "I hope you enjoy the stay" but with some of the jokers around here it's hard not to, *loads another pie into catapult* INCOMING!

*catches pie* I shall consider this a welcome pie!