Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
You would be suprised.. Anyway to be honest I did head into Wiccan Lifestyles quite a while ago but decided it be better to go in with some sort of idea of what i am gonna end up doing. I ended up pulling out of that lifestyle and now practice different things but I may seek out that lifestyle again... as s oon as I find more members... *sigh* this might take a while.... oh well. The distant Gabumon you stated EpilsonZX sounds preety intriguing and kinda made me think about his/her appearance during this transformation. :?: Also can someone please tell me where the bad wrap on Alchemy came from? I practice Alchemy frequently and when people find out they aren't exactly thrilled. Stated Earlier there was a comment made about Alchemy being more Science than Spiritual. This mostly true, there are more spiritual things you may do as an alchemist but it is more science. Some people take alchemy as a religion. I won't disapprove of this but i would have to do more research on it to make a good judgement.
Veemon's Followers
Alchemy became bad some time when people were said to learn to turn their arms into a sword or knives and just kill someone, I really wouldn't think it to be true

Also, the State Alchemist of New York City is seeing other SA in a hope to transmute lesser metals into golds! 2,000 years in the process, maybe it will finally work...
maybe the reason it has been ineffective because changing any metal into to gold requires much more materials than first anticipated....Where's the philosper's stone when you need it?....

Note that its equivilant trade that they need to worry about in the expect of drawing up the calculations, it would be very difficult....Tell them I said Good luck in there alchemic research.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Really? Well i think i need to go to New York now =p.
I have found that changing arms or legs into a knife or sword is nearly impossible without killing yourself. In your body there is : Iron and Zinc and besides that you don't have anything else in your body to help with the process without suffering from Heavy Metals Poisoning. Also in Full Metal Alchemist because his arm IS metal so he can alter it alot easier than you or I. I wonder if i would ever make SA... one can dream right Wink ?
Veemon's Followers
The only way he could change his arm to a knife or anything like that is because it's metal. Now, wrath, one of the homuculi could change his body but that's only because he had ed's arm and leg plus he wasn't real so that was different. He just put things on himself.
Let me state for the record that you are all fucking crazy.
I may have a few screws loose but i don't worry to much about it.
Also about the Knife/Sword arm thing. The law of conservation kind of states that matter can't be created which would have to be done in order for a transformation like that sort to take place.
Veemon's Followers
Anonmon Wrote:Let me state for the record that you are all fucking crazy.
I think we all know that about all of us already.
i enjoy insanity... it is very quiet and peaceful :)
Veemon's Followers
Haha yes we all are insane aren't we?