Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
This will be real hard to swallow, even with a spoon full of sugar, but there are different sects of Wiccans and Pagans who are devoted to transformation with Digimon and Pokemon bodies...

I know, sounds crazy even to me, but hell, if they get a wolf form to work, why not try... though even I know that elders frown on people who do this, I'll keep you updated if all goes accordingly
yeah I've heard of that too in a dark time of my life where I had been into wicken and was a page and that happened to be one of the topics that was freowned upon. Clean of that for years but the fact that they are trying transformation of physical bodies into transformations of images brings me back.....

That would be awesome, we could find Gabumon in reality....

~~
lonelyagbu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hey i wouldn't half mind that.. i might give it a try! ^^
Actually I'm not surprised, but I would be if someone did get it to work rather well.
EpsilonZX Wrote:This will be real hard to swallow, even with a spoon full of sugar, but there are different sects of Wiccans and Pagans who are devoted to transformation with Digimon and Pokemon bodies...

I know, sounds crazy even to me, but hell, if they get a wolf form to work, why not try... though even I know that elders frown on people who do this, I'll keep you updated if all goes accordingly

Abrahamic religion anti-magical senses... tingling...
lonelygabu tries to stop Felidire into doing the encantation but he was too late and came into the room only to find a chicken in Felidire's spot.)

lonelygabu: Man I told you not do it but.....
(looks at the page of ingredients)
Figured as much, you forgot some ingredients....

The spell won't last that long but you could get me a golden egg or two so that I could sell on ebay?.... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I tried to warn ya....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I belive there are, I just don't belive anything else about it.
Being an ex-wicken page, this stuff war rarely used but widely talked about through my peers. Not about digimon transmutation/ transformation, but some of these things were discussed in practice.....

Its wierd but never experienced that with all the things I've done, not a single transformation because it takes a lot of preperation and you have to be one of the higher witches or wizards as of experience.

That would be awesome though....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yes, two years to learn how to successful transform seems long, but it is not really, half the time you spend sleeping, if you want the fucked up half versions that takes six years, and it is Wicca and Pagans, they are two seperate but seemingly close sects of Green Craft
Wait.... it takes longer to transform part way then a complete one? :? Sounds weird, but I'm sure there's some reason behind it.