Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
If we are going to get lost in the philosophy of truth, than we must remember this, "The truth that any one person can believe is the only truth that will ever exist"

In English, a person can only know truth by making it up, for example, if I want to believe in magic and others do not,t hen I have created reality all my own, if people believe Digimon are real and others do not though all of those people like Digimon, two realities have been made

The internet makes up a new reality all its own, now things can be displayed, the realities of other's can be viewed but still will remain as false information

If a table with two short back legs and two long front legs is resting on ground with one high and one low side, who is to say it's not perfectly even?

Who's to actually say that what we have written here is not real? What if our imgination was actually a God to the world we make for our characters and the situations we call upon are their "free will"

In short, people will never have a common truth for no truth is actually truth, life will only be how you want it so it is your choice to see the cup half empty or half full!
..... This is just sooooo, how should I say.....well it goes against everything Ive been taught and believed to be true in the past 14 years....I'm interested to say the least...I guess what your doing is similar to my way. I speak to a god who I cant see or hear...this "magic" or "wiccan" interests me to say the least. But do you have any proof of any of this like has "anything" actually happend. What "wonders" have you seen. Sorry if i offend anyone but this sounds sooo unbeliable..
EpsilonZX Wrote:If we are going to get lost in the philosophy of truth, than we must remember this, "The truth that any one person can believe is the only truth that will ever exist"

In English, a person can only know truth by making it up, for example, if I want to believe in magic and others do not,t hen I have created reality all my own, if people believe Digimon are real and others do not though all of those people like Digimon, two realities have been made

The internet makes up a new reality all its own, now things can be displayed, the realities of other's can be viewed but still will remain as false information

If a table with two short back legs and two long front legs is resting on ground with one high and one low side, who is to say it's not perfectly even?

Who's to actually say that what we have written here is not real? What if our imgination was actually a God to the world we make for our characters and the situations we call upon are their "free will"

In short, people will never have a common truth for no truth is actually truth, life will only be how you want it so it is your choice to see the cup half empty or half full!

that's the astral realm.
Veemon's Followers
jmj102 wrote:

Quote:.... This is just sooooo, how should I say.....well it goes against everything Ive been taught and believed to be true in the past 14 years....I'm interested to say the least...I guess what your doing is similar to my way. I speak to a god who I cant see or hear...this "magic" or "wiccan" interests me to say the least. But do you have any proof of any of this like has "anything" actually happend. What "wonders" have you seen. Sorry if i offend anyone but this sounds sooo unbeliable..

Well from a person who once was into the wiccan way of life I could tell you for a fact without detailing too much information about what has happened and I have to say that some of the things I've actually seen is beyond words and most of the information is to be maintained a secret because that was a part of my bargain upon leaving the wiccan world for good.....

I could tell you that a lot of things that I witnessed that are surreal and seem to bend the fabric of life to things that leave you in awe and too say that it was as real as I witnessed some and performed others.....

Don't knock something down and say that its too unbelievable because you are blinded by the past and rather yet be informed on the topic and make decisions...

I too came from a religous backround and I tried it for a short period of tume and it wasn't for me at the time and believe the words that I type, some things were beyond belief....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hmmm, I'm gonna be checking this out. Can anyone learn and do this or are people born with this ?
jmj102 wrote:

Quote:Hmmm, I'm gonna be checking this out. Can anyone learn and do this or are people born with this ?

Um... first and foremost this thing that could be checked out is more of a religon and it starts off with the principles of wiccan lifestyle. Nothing to be joked about and these people are really serious thus usually passing down through the apprentice to master kind of learning.

If you wish to really know more, your best bet is to find that person who has a title higher than witch somone maybe on the level of sorceress or paladin because you'll learn a lot about the truth and nothing that is to made up.

People in a sense could be born into the abilities of wiccan magic and not know it because they restrict there mind to only the straight and narrow. But, most people I know in my old wiccan circle have been not born into this but rather studied on it....

Whatever you decide I give you one piece of advise, and if you do choose to be serious enough to do this then there are risks involved and be prepared for them....Mentally and physically... Good luck...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You will almost not be taught and any chance you hope to learn heavily will probably ebb the same way, your only hope would be to learn by yourself and hope you don't screw up, as blueeyedgabulvo0o stated, you have to be ready for shit like you never seen!

Also, if people are wondering why you are not told were to go to see great things like feary and such, is because we don't need people ruining anymore sacred ground

The original Catholics put damaging plants and blessing in any area were these creature live just ot flush them out!
EpsilonZX stated:

Quote:The original Catholics put damaging plants and blessing in any area were these creature live just ot flush them out!

I mean, that is apretty harsh line that you crossed there because I myself am a Roman Catholic and I know some of the things that happened to those people who went into the "black arts" and were caught were usually burned at the stake or drowned in the high tides.

Now that history is over, I as a catholic have to appreciate all walks of life even though I am supposed to be a good catholic and all, I also respect other religons and therefore still am and probably will be for the rest of my existence. I mean my culture is one filled with many ignorant aassholes having nothing much to do then burn some people to pass time....

I feel kind of responsible for them in a way.....NOT

I do everything i can to not prejudge someone or there beliefs because I do not understand it....

I guess that is the ultimate enlightment one could achieve, be one and the same, we are all flesh and blood and have some "soul" within us....

Now back to the whole thing I agree with EpsilonZX that you cannot jump into this thing head on not knowing that you have to be ready to see everything that once was seemingly normal change in the matter of moments. Everything you know will be gone, are you prepared then to live the life of the unknown future.....

Becareful what you want and becareful what you wish for because it just might come true in wiccan...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
you can stop giving the 'your now a 4 old who knows nothing' speech now. i've heard it like 143 times. yes i've kept count. i'm really just a scholar who loves to learn (as long as it is withen my passions) and i abhor prejudice based on groups. you can't expect that, because the group prejudice says so, it is. this can be provin by the fact of a soul and mind. people are different and have different opinions, even if those opinions go against fact. sorry, i made a speech again.
Veemon's Followers
Update!!!

I have not seen it for myself, but some older group memebers I am in touch with said that it worked for a breif period then disovles, something is wrong with the genetic make up since Digimon need to be created in order for people to understand and draw up the coorect methods, no one was hurt, but they had a distant example of Gabumon

He was the choic and is the easiest assumption sinc ehe is wolf related, I am quite excited to hear the good news and I have suggested Rena because of her fox make up, though that much coding may kill the participant, they will decided further

Who would have though so many craft users watched television!?