Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
ah! how true, how true.
Veemon's Followers
I'd agree, but I would agree about that with every religion faith, and whatever. Most things on television is only a vauge, stereotyped, and washed down version of the real thing.
People do not envision people who are of wiccan and believe in its faith could be normal people not someone with long black hair hags hanging around a cauldron pot throwing in eye of newt.....

There should be a reality tv show displaying the truth and not the myths but just like all religons most of it shouldn't be shown because it would cause wide spred fear and massive holocausts which I think we had enough of. So it should be the truth and not the mixed messages that keep the truth on such a wonderous religon kept in the dark..... Its time to come towars the light....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
i think Charmed is the closes thing to it. and its far from reality.
Veemon's Followers
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:People do not envision people who are of wiccan and believe in its faith could be normal people not someone with long black hair hags hanging around a cauldron pot throwing in eye of newt.....

There should be a reality tv show displaying the truth and not the myths but just like all religons most of it shouldn't be shown because it would cause wide spred fear and massive holocausts which I think we had enough of. So it should be the truth and not the mixed messages that keep the truth on such a wonderous religon kept in the dark..... Its time to come towars the light....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

Enough of world destruction? My you're boring! but truthfully speaking, it isn't as glamorous as most people think, and most people need trainngt o see half the interesting if not cool things that happen, most of the show wouldn't make sense and who in the right mind wants another reality TV show??
EpzilonZX wrote:

Quote:Enough of world destruction? My you're boring! but truthfully speaking, it isn't as glamorous as most people think, and most people need trainngt o see half the interesting if not cool things that happen, most of the show wouldn't make sense and who in the right mind wants another reality TV show??

If you look at tv polls in the united states, there has been an increase in wanting more tv reality shows have gone up and will continue to do so like this year it increased 4%......

I see your point but at least it would demask such a wonderous religon to the eye of truth.....Truth speaks volumes..... wiccan and other religons should be given the same pedestal as in being in existence.......

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'd agree, but I also say most of the reality television shows are more like "reality." This would be more like a documentary or something like that.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:EpzilonZX wrote:

Quote:Enough of world destruction? My you're boring! but truthfully speaking, it isn't as glamorous as most people think, and most people need trainngt o see half the interesting if not cool things that happen, most of the show wouldn't make sense and who in the right mind wants another reality TV show??

If you look at tv polls in the united states, there has been an increase in wanting more tv reality shows have gone up and will continue to do so like this year it increased 4%......

I see your point but at least it would demask such a wonderous religon to the eye of truth.....Truth speaks volumes..... wiccan and other religons should be given the same pedestal as in being in existence.......

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

truth does speak volumes, but not always heard. The First Rule:"People are stupid. They will believe anything they want to be true or fear to be true. Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. People can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover wrote:

Quote:truth does speak volumes, but not always heard. The First Rule:"People are stupid. They will believe anything they want to be true or fear to be true. Given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. People can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

wow great point blue rover!!.....

Yeah, once we agree that the majority of people are idiots and can be spoonfed to believe that anything is true and vice versa. peoples irrationality clouds there judgement of distuinguishing what is in fact a religon in this case and not some created myth....... Its also true that people could be lied to easily and they could never tell....If you can than do you believe me when I say that wiccan is real? There is no gun pointed in the back of my head dictating the words that come from my mouth or editors editing in and out what they choose, I speak the truth. I am even Roman Catholic and I used to be involved heavily for a year in wiccan and thanks to a friend opened my eyes to the world and made me realize that in the grand scheme of things that I am a grain of sand in the sahara desert. Do yourself a favor and open your eyes and thank you Blue Rover for some feedback and some wise words....

Now its up to you to take initiative and believe that wiccan is another path that is less travelled by....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
try a grain of sand in space. unless your a pebble in the pond, but those people are rare in the extremes.
Veemon's Followers