Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
Nicely put, but for me, it was never about the religion, just the sheer power to bend and break the "laws" of nature, really stepping on the hands of God gives me great joy

Magic is so screwed up because of the TV, so many people think Sabrina the Teenage Witch is real, damn fools! and all those B movie werewolf fliks just add more damage, when you find out how real it is, it does take you by surprise

Also, I'm impressed you got so much done in one year, I worked at it for 4 years, those love spells and weight loss craps are total crap! it's like wicca spam, besides, forcing people to love you is useless, they will never truely care, sure you have your way but that is not always fun
EpsilonZX Wrote:Nicely put, but for me, it was never about the religion, just the sheer power to bend and break the "laws" of nature, really stepping on the hands of God gives me great joy

Now that's my kind of joy. Any kind of magic that doesn't require submitting to a religion?

On the other hand, "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." *Shudders*
Epsilon you have a good point eith bending the laws of nature and don't you hate when the mimic wicca badly? I mean when they go to a store and buy a love potion and say you'll love them makes me sick.....

One thing I learned is that there are certain things that manipulation is taboo, one is resurrection of dead in body forms and love. Both things usually have bad side effects and can take the heavest toll on the caster. Don't get me started on time travel.....

Its been put done and made into the fashion of what is popular wicca but the cool thing is that wicca is not normal by any means.

I've done a lot more than I've write about and what I was after a page that caused me to lose my mortal life and that is why I wanted out and performed a cancellation spell of wicca removal and a block on other wiccans. Wierd stuff but I needed it to protect myslef and now I live normally...

Things are always everychanging like the me of the past, I enjoyed bending some of those rules...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It is all really scientific in the long run, even the formula for Zombies is just a simple usage of neurotoxins that short circuit the second death from occurring

Love potions just use human sweat, blood, or some other pheromone that attracts people, it in no way actually does the total grasp, it's more a cologne that will attract people to you then you need to break out the charm and hold them

I gave up the religious view of magic years ago, after learning how most things work, it is easier using the scientific method

Take alchemic circles for instance, they do work, some things shown on Full Metal Alchemist are real, how ever, it is nothing more then sacred geometry, homunculus have been made for real and even the simulacrum has come into existence

It all happened like most things, and ask any scientist, teacher, or magic practitioner, the main stream society does not believe in magic only because it seems unreal, it was never scientifically proven as false ^ ^

Also, I understand the removal, I have to wear a pentagram every day of my life or I go back to being a target, it's sad you can not leave as easily as you come in
Now it would be really funny if that old story "The Homonculus of Maimonides" had actually occurred. I thought they made that up to explain why Rambam was such an outcast in his time!
Yeah... ok well you still have me lost, and i just want to know where you first found all this out.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I don't think it was the eastern berserkers but an indian tribe that was used magic similar to the semi transformations like you said....

I've looked and searched nut it could be either/or the berserkers or an indian sect......

The story I heard is that they used manipulation to track enemies with stealth by changing themselves into dear and hawks and when facing an enemy change into bears.....

I mean I would enjoy the transformation but to recoup after it would be something insane life 36 hours sleep in 2 days.....

This is some crazy stuff....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~

would you be talking about the hamfariggen berserkers?
alchemy does work but it is more scientific than is thought. the rules for Equivalent Exchange, however, applies to everything. magic is also limeted by the belifes and the strangth of the astral and physical bodies. if you want me go in depth on this subject, tell me. i'll not give you information unless you wanted it.
Veemon's Followers
Meh, seem to be on a roll with it so might as well. I figured there was some truth to Full Metal Alchemist, but it seems there is more than what I know. Either way, I didn't watch the whole thing. I watched some of the anime Just the beginning few episodes and the last few. That was good enough for me.
Gabumonfurry Wrote:Yeah... ok well you still have me lost, and i just want to know where you first found all this out.

You need to break away from the norm to find this, ask around, especailly Churches, they seem to know all the things going on, a place I went to was Ruby Rabbit, great supplies but not the best prices, although no one said wicc was cheap now a days, I've seen some crazy shit in my time, and it only gets worse

If you're wondering why werewolves and such do not go public, think of the ridicule? they could lose their jobs due to religion, religions could gather together and make protest to have these people locked away or they may just be killed, the public never takes information well which is why most of the scary things that happen get covered up
Like you were saying about all that is wrong with these people coming out in their new forms, it will be hard to not let the government try and place you in confinment in some scientific research zoo to figure you all out. Those that try to protect them would also be treated in the same mannerism and tortured until society thinks our bodies are fit to be dead. The realization of all these things cloud what is a scientific and magical phenominon that should be harnessed instead of feared by the unknown of what is computable an infinite of possibilities. Even during the days of fuedalism, an alchemist would try to use a magical creative science to make new compounds in every day life to enhance there lives in either farming or for warfare advantages...

Alchemy runs on a different spectre then wiccan but hold many similarities toward the other.

To be honest, the more that is explained about this subject, the more negative hate bashing would arise and cause the whole thing to literally blow over and cause much people into a mob mentality hunting down these people not knowing much except that they are different.

I wish wiccan isn't portrayed as a some teenage "funity"( made up word) that could be like Sabrina. Thats a negative stereotype and builds in the non-belief of the non existence of any type of "witchcraft." Movies should depict them properly and boost about its reality and not its fiction....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds