Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
Yes, simply to transform into full versions, you need to put your body to sleep, easy as pie, to do a half transformation which is used to harm physically, you have to be able to use all this energy and stay awake, the half formation is only for revenge and is hazardous to one's health
Um ok sounds like bull to me though i'd like to see it happen
I've never seen it before but it would be incredibly heavy on the casters body making him/her really weak.....

Both versions take a certain amount of skill and is dangerous to attempt wicca of this kind of weight because cast singly can cause many problems such as disfigurement and ailmeants that are beyond comprehension.....

This has a warning label in the wicca community and those that do attempt are never seen. Either way if the live life hermiting themselves for life or stay the same I've never seen the proof....

Its still interesting though....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well, that does make some sense that it would be dangerous. Because, if I'm getting the idea correctly, your not really transforming into an animal your just imitating it's form... hence, in theory, you could turn into anything. An animal is easier cause you can easily concentrate on it's shape.
Exactly Harie, you deduced that well! It actual stems from Astral Projections instead of using the Body of Light which is some floating yellow blob of weak constitution, you can mold it intot he Animal Body of Transformation

The perks of the animal body is you can eat and drink, so you can stay in the astral longer and you have some direct conract with the physical world, you still can not physically harm anyone in the animal body but you can have willing or forcable sex with them, go figure, the only problem is any conductive metal like silver or copper will break this forma nd cause the caster a type of whip lash

The only practical use of the half transmutation is to cause physical injury and death, you do get tougher for some reason and the best know people for this are the Beserkres of Eastern America (I think that's them) who could turn into bears and won many wars against other tribes and were heavily respected by both the science and magical community
OK where do you get your facts from??
I'd turn into a cat. Then people wouldn't mind me being moody all day.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't think it was the eastern berserkers but an indian tribe that was used magic similar to the semi transformations like you said....

I've looked and searched nut it could be either/or the berserkers or an indian sect......

The story I heard is that they used manipulation to track enemies with stealth by changing themselves into dear and hawks and when facing an enemy change into bears.....

I mean I would enjoy the transformation but to recoup after it would be something insane life 36 hours sleep in 2 days.....

This is some crazy stuff....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
My facts? I am not quite sure, I could be blowing smoke, I have no solid written source or public testimony and you do not have to believe me, I am curious about blueeyedgabulvo0o though, they seem to know an unhealthy amount of information on this subject, where have you been as of late, little Gabu?

Also, if you have something of use, then by all means, tell, kind of sad so many people have to hide magic from the public or else the Churches will burn them, tsk tsk, well not the CoS but they are much nicer in general
Are you talking about "visitors" from outer space or something?....
:shock: Itskind of creepy.....

Like I said before I was a wiccan page in my brief time 1 year in high school and I learned much from a witch who I think became high witch a while ago but I was one of her apprentices. We did some bizarre things but much for that year, you were basically reading books to get you into the wicca way of life and learning simple love spells, and misfortune spells. Nothing that serious but things that no longer interest me.....

My source comes to me from that still cool friend of mine who I remember about half of what I learned.....Thats where the story of the indian warrior tribe who transformed into many different animals to help them in the art of war.....

Most people who believe in this are sent into the alley ways of society and condemned when majority of this people are just like us in many ways than you could think of. I used to do magic and I have nothing to hide but when you start you are supposed to let go everything and become intune with your body in order to prepare oneself into this journey......

Magic is critizied and probably will be until end of time unless everyone used it, the mass majority are always afraid of the individualistic few that say or do anything that is different.....

Magic is a gift for some and some devil implements from others.....I guess its the beholder of which one you hold true......

Magic is something for those who wish to spent countless hours too make the world go round and for you to learn that wicca is just a way of life.

For me wicca is no more and I have my faith in my religion......(Not a plug in)

Granted I feel as if magic still is cool and it should be done by those who wish to really work at this like you do with any ability.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds