Join our server on Discord

Then again, you've heard it all before
Quote:That's OK, Wise. You really should find someone who deserves you and appreciates for who you are. Besides, what would you have ended up with if this succeeded? An antisemitist crap that laughs at your sources of inspiration. Is that your idea of a girlfriend for you?
No, it isn't. Thanks for cheering me up.

I'll be fine on my own for a while longer. I'm going to have to let my new career sink in anyway.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You're welcome. And from someone with a wee bit more experience, I can tell you: Love looks better from the outside.
And I'm gonna send you an article. It's for women, but you can tell it can be changed to fit men too.
*imagines Wise sighing and rolling eyes*
I forgot something....
Quote:I'll be fine on my own for a while longer. I'm going to have to let my new career sink in anyway.
:shock: Are you....going to join the navy? :shock:
*imagines The Village People dressed as sailors and singing 'They want you, they want you, they want you as a new recruit'*
.........<.<
Mr. Wisemon in the navy... that sounds interesting.
Ew... I don't know if there are any gay jews. Besides that the nevy isn't that gay it's just that song and the fact that you'll be stuck in a long hard object with a lot of other seamen. That's wht it sounds gay.
UnknownH Wrote:Ew... I don't know if there are any gay jews.

There are plenty.
Lol... I heard that joke somewhere...
Yes you have. And Yeah I know there are I just never heard of any before.
Quote:There are plenty.
Indeed, I dub them Bagel Punchers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ew... But that is a clever name.