Join our server on Discord

Then again, you've heard it all before
And that's what I mean, you gotten to where you don't show emotion.
Although I really hope to works out for you. Atleast for a little while.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:You know what? I don't think wise ever really shows a lot of emotion.
The truth is that she's prettier and more intelligent than any girl I've been previously interested in, and she seems to have a genuine interest in me, and she actively tries to resist peer pressure, and she has all sorts of other great traits...but...I've learned not to get my hopes up.
And what does that have to do with anything? Unknown could have said exactly the same about me, and that didn't mean he loved me or anything.
Quote:You know what? I don't think wise ever really shows a lot of emotion.
That's you, not Wise.
Quote:And what does that have to do with anything? Unknown could have said exactly the same about me, and that didn't mean he loved me or anything.
Pardon me, but it's much too soon to be thinking in terms of love. We're just friends right now. I have to protect myself. If I start to feel anything more than an earnest attraction to her appearance and personality, I'm only going to get hurt. As it is, I probably tried to push for the next meeting (not a date) a little harder than I should've.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
go for it- I implore you.

dont be like me.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:And what does that have to do with anything? Unknown could have said exactly the same about me, and that didn't mean he loved me or anything.
Pardon me, but it's much too soon to be thinking in terms of love. We're just friends right now. I have to protect myself. If I start to feel anything more than an earnest attraction to her appearance and personality, I'm only going to get hurt. As it is, I probably tried to push for the next meeting (not a date) a little harder than I should've.
............sorry. Y'know....*walks to Wise and past him, anime-style* when I saw this, I had some mixed feelings....something different about the other topics alike you made....I couldn't place a finger on what, but I think I know what now.... You reminded me of the emotionless way Unknown always talked about me... and that hurts, you know.....One feels one's great, and then you realize you're nobody special for the other..... I never knew it from before, but it's so tough to love sb and know the other is just with you but doesn't share your feelings....
*sighs**pats Wise's head* Nevermind, I'm just talking alone. Hope it works the way it's best for you.
Quote:You reminded me of the emotionless way Unknown always talked about me... and that hurts, you know.....One feels one's great, and then you realize you're nobody special for the other..... I never knew it from before, but it's so tough to love sb and know the other is just with you but doesn't share your feelings....
*sighs**pats Wise's head* Nevermind, I'm just talking alone. Hope it works the way it's best for you.
See, my problem is that I usually have and show way too much emotion. That's why the first girl I was interested in thought I was completely insane. This time, as hard as it is, I'm going to restrain my feelings in order to maintain my chances. If I can't do this, I really am going to come off looking psycho again. She agreed to our next dinner meeting (that's what we're calling it, and she's bringing a friend), so that's where I am right now. It all seems very tenuous.
I know that you saw me.
Well maybe more people can help lighten the situation.
Always a good idea.
Okay, I found out (don't ask me how, it's complicated) that she was drinking "stale beer" this weekend, despite having an exam tomorrow. Now that's not my type, but then again, I've made similar mistakes, just replace beer with videogames. I guess one of us has to be the one with fewer inhibitions, if that's the way it has to be. Still, the more I think about the possible outcomes of this, the more I doubt that it's going to work. I think we should just keep being friends. At least, I'm probably going to wait for her to make any advancements.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:Okay, I found out (don't ask me how, it's complicated) that she was drinking "stale beer" this weekend, despite having an exam tomorrow. Now that's not my type, but then again, I've made similar mistakes, just replace beer with videogames. I guess one of us has to be the one with fewer inhibitions, if that's the way it has to be. Still, the more I think about the possible outcomes of this, the more I doubt that it's going to work. I think we should just keep being friends. At least, I'm probably going to wait for her to make any advancements.

Somehow you always find a way to make any possible relationship look bad.