Join our server on Discord

Then again, you've heard it all before
Hmm... I didn't know you were 22 like me. Anyway, That could be a problem but if she doesn't want to be around anyone there like you that may not be such a problem.
Whee, another relic! I'm 22 as well...that makes 4 of us (that I'm aware of, anyway).

If she's a nice girl, there's nothing wrong with dating her for a while. Just as long as she knows that you'll be gone next year and she's okay with a short term thing, why not indulge yourself?

Just as long as you don't go off and forget about all of us here!!!
Quote:If she's a nice girl, there's nothing wrong with dating her for a while. Just as long as she knows that you'll be gone next year and she's okay with a short term thing, why not indulge yourself?
Actually, my plan would be to continue into the next year and visit her, or have her visit me, or both.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
All you need to watch out for Wise is if she does any of the following...

1. hides under a table when a man in a purple suit walks by
2. Runs really fast in high heel shoes
3. makes you spend unhealthy sums of money on her
4. asks you often if you are a cop

If she does none of the abopve, she could very well be wife material, and as a side note: I can forge the signature of over 300 people, I may have engineering professor in here some where
Actually there's at least five once you add myself. Yeah, I forgot about that... location starting school and ending it.
Ha Ha Ha Boondocks joke. Anyway that's what I thought you would do as well wise, so it could work.
EpsilonZX Wrote:All you need to watch out for Wise is if she does any of the following...

1. hides under a table when a man in a purple suit walks by
2. Runs really fast in high heel shoes
3. makes you spend unhealthy sums of money on her
4. asks you often if you are a cop

If she does none of the abopve, she could very well be wife material, and as a side note: I can forge the signature of over 300 people, I may have engineering professor in here some where

What's that, Huey? Your granddad was dating a prostitute? Suxx0rz.
Just remember it's a pimp called slickback, like a tribe called quest, you say the whole thing. And no you can't just call him slickback for short.
UnknownH Wrote:Just remember it's a pimp called slickback, like a tribe called quest, you say the whole thing. And no you can't just call him slickback for short.

From today's Boondocks comic strip

Quote:Huey: Give me news of hope, Caesar. Tell me of the leaders who dare to stand against the grave dangers faced by this world. I crave inspiration.
Caesar: Says here Al Sharpton is protesting a cartoon for using the N-word.
*Pause*
Huey: I'm going back to bed.
http://www.ucomics.com/boondocks/

lol
For my 2000th post, I would like to announce that maybe, just maybe, this girl likes me enough to possibly consider me as her boyfriend someday. We ate dinner together with some friends tonight, and I got her to laugh a lot, and I gave her a CD with every Billy Joel song from '71 to '95. I'll stay in touch with her, and I'll try to stay positive about the prospects.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against