Join our server on Discord

Lightning claw or lightning paw?
Quote:Unless you've got 300 hours to kill, you're probably better off not playing it.

lol, that would have done me some good.. considering i calculated myself to be playing WoW about 110 hours a week during my holidays (which are just finishing now.) '.'

Quote:There are flubs with attacks all the time. In one ep in the first season, Garurumon leaps into the fray firing off his trademark attack, but growls "Blue Blaster!" instead of his usual "Howling Blaster!"

that's probably what happened, but but that would mean gatomon's said the right thing once and has been using the wrong signature move each and every other time :p
Yeah, they've done it a lot. Even the first time Greymon makes his appearanec, he shouts "Digi-Nova Blast" when he blasts Shellmon into oblivion. Or how about Hawkmon's attack? Not like he's used it a whole lot (season 2 didn't have a whole lot of rookie fighting), but it had a different name every time.
And look at the armors? Different names everytime.
actually in DW2 her attack is shouted in japanese as Neko Punch, but the words that show up are Lightning Paw.

DW2 uses many of the japanese vocals for attacks such as Baby Flame (Agumon), Petit Fire(Gabumon), Magical Fire(Biyomon), Infinity Cannon(Mugendramon), Ultimate Stream(Metal Seadramon), Air Shot(Patamon), and Heaven's Knuckle (Angemon) for starters.