Join our server on Discord

What's your favorite line? **clearly some plot spoilers**
Yes it does. It's just one of those funny lines. Because of the delivery.
My favorite line would be from the first movie.

Theres something wring with the Egg!
*tai looks at the egg hes holding nervously*
I love this one;

"Is that it? Is that why we've been chacing you around all this time? Don't you have anything better to do in your free time?" and then ""My life has no meaing. I'm so sad.""

Wormon is such a cool little bug. Always capable of delivering crushing life truths in a very proper and very cool manner.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:My favorite line would be from the first movie.

Theres something wring with the Egg!
*tai looks at the egg hes holding nervously*

Something I never understood about that movie, why did Magnadramon and Seraphimon give up their mega levels to unlock the gold eggs? I mean the golden armors are strong but we're talking about the strongest angel digimon in the digital world and a giant frickin dragon! I think they'd be a LOT stronger than Rapidmon and Magnamon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No I think cherubimon just knocked them out of it.
Plus it was the movie about the gold eggs.
Straight from the digi-port.

TheDigiPort Wrote:They decided they had to Digivolve to Mega, to release the Golden DigiMentals (Eggs).

I still say they could've easily obliterated him instead of making Veemon and Terriermon fight him and almost dying.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes but what would be the point of getting there and meeting the other guy. If they could just beat them.
favourite line... hmmm... favourite lines:

Davis: I have to hand it to TK, he really risked himself to save Patamon- what a friend.

Flamedramon: would you try to protect me when I was in danger, Davis?

Davis: Huh? Uhhhm... maybe.

Flamedramon: Maybe? Maybe!? What about definitely!?
Takato: Now what are we gonna do?
Henry: We
Quote:Something I never understood about that movie, why did Magnadramon and Seraphimon give up their mega levels to unlock the gold eggs? I mean the golden armors are strong but we're talking about the strongest angel digimon in the digital world and a giant frickin dragon! I think they'd be a LOT stronger than Rapidmon and Magnamon.
Why do they do anything in any movie? Merchandizing. I own Rapidmon, Magnamon, and Seraphimon figures thanks in part to that decision.

[quote]Henry: Well, gee, I don
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against