Join our server on Discord

What's your favorite line? **clearly some plot spoilers**
What's your favorite line?

My all time favorite line is in Season 1, the third last episode or so, where MagnaAngemon makes his first appearance and deals with Piedmon. Piedmon tries his handerchief trick on him, saying "Chew on this!"

MagnaAngemon says, in his hilariously dispassionate voice: "I am not hungry."

Man, I laughed for so long at that, my mother thought that I had gone round the bend.
It's kind of an inside thing (just for doctors' sons), but in "My Sister's Keeper," when Tai says (approximately), "There's never a doctor's kid when you need them."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
"Oh what the heck, i have nine lives anyway
"People are like milk, they can turn bad.."
"Uh, I just remembered that I forgot to remember something."
lol
When Davis tells Veemon he's "one of the guys now." and Veemon asks, "If you weren't one of the guys before, where you one of the girls then?"
I like the background jokes. If you listen closely, an announcement says "Would the student who threw the jelly doughnuts inh the swimming pool please report to the principle's office", and in the very next scene, some guys playing football say "And then, I threw the jelly doughnuts in the swimming pool-"

I like those things. It was in the episode where Hikari goes to The Dark, Scary And Evil World.
Quote:I like the background jokes. If you listen closely, an announcement says "Would the student who threw the jelly doughnuts inh the swimming pool please report to the principle's office", and in the very next scene, some guys playing football say "And then, I threw the jelly doughnuts in the swimming pool-"

I like those things. It was in the episode where Hikari goes to The Dark, Scary And Evil World.
I'm guessing you liked Cody and Davis's "duckies and bunnies" lines too then, didn't you?

I should add that while the doctor's kid thing will always be my favorite line, pretty much anything they had Joe or J.P. say was an instant classic.

"Good old Joe. You can always rely on him to fall in the mud or off a cliff..."

"I tried positive thinking once. I was positive about one thing: I positively hated it!"

"I shouldn't wear these pants. They ride up when I do a lot of walking."

And for J.P.:

"Because it was written in the stars."

"It wasn't me." (in answer to "What's that smell?")

"If you guys die, you'll have to answer to me."

"Got your spirit back for you. At least I did something to make you happy." (I still say that's the most hopelessly heroically romantic line ever).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Gatomon: Why do they call those things on top of the TV rabbit ears, why don't they call them cat ears; after all, when was the last time you saw a rabbit sleeping on top of a TV?
Kari: This is what you think about?
I love that one ^^
Gatomon: When was the last time you saw a rabbit sleep on a TV?
Kari: This is what you think about?
i love that one ^^
I forgot about that "Good old Joe" line. That was another one of my favorites.
You know some of 02 had some very funny lines in it. Like that gatomon line Felidire posted.