Join our server on Discord

I want my money!
go #110!!!! (that was Monty Python, right?) and i've seen part of the Life Aquatic, i liked the parts i saw.
Quote:holy crap, that's gotta be 2000$ in movies, without season DVDs!

Yeah, DVD collecting is an expensive hobby...I just had to increase my DVD holder size and that cost $65! But now I can cram about 300-320 in there depending on their size.

Quote:How good is the Life Aquatic with Steve Sissou? i haven't seen it yet, but the preview looks pretty good.
Life Aquatic...well, I liked it. A lot of people I know, do not like it. I thought it was cool because its not an over the top movie, it just follows Zissou and his team as they go through one of their trips, and have hilarious encounters. Its funny, but not so much in a haha way.

Oh and might I reccomend for all The Boondock Saints.
Actualy, in production costs, it's only
Awesome awessome films

boondock saints
donnie darko (very intwesting)
House season 1
sports night
napolean dynamite (my bro looks exactly like em lol )
Goonies

etc....
there are so many

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well I'm kind of jealous about your DVDs There's a couple I'd like to get there.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...........................................
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ... wow thats alot of dvd's.....
.... holy crap.... i have like 4
Dude thats an interesting amount of DVD's...

Im sorry to hear that but than again you have lots of time to find the movies that you really want and save up...

Don't feel bad and you get there eventually deathquack...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yes i know its sad but i dont usally spend money even though i can make good money, i'm just a cheap person :roll:
Hey, being cheap is kind of cool....

It means your inventive with a smaller sum of capital.....

Cheap in this case can be good....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
but don't be cheap with too many things, or you'll die rich in a one-bedroom apartment Wink