Join our server on Discord

I want my money!
That could help you out and do yourself a favor and don't let this thing boil over too long or your boss might think your an ass....

No joke......
Good luck and GET YOUR $$$$$$$!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I understand anyone who says legal jobs are hard to keep, I mean the bad stuff is much better, fast money, you are your own boss, work when ever you want, can work morning or nights, and I love Christmas, security is horrid! Hahaha, good times, but I digress, you can take them to small claims court if they do not pay you, hope you get that money without problems
dude, do whatever it takes and let us know how it goes!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
$3 an hour?! Lemme guess... Waitor/Waitress (idk) right? My sister started as a waitress with like... $4 an hour but also had tips too, so that's the only way it could be less than minimum wage.
Yeah, I'll let you all know. I work again tomorrow so I figure he should be all set with it by then. So we'll see.
Salutes him into work, right face....

Foward march......

Marches into the door.....

WAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAH :cry:

sniff, sniff....

good luck........

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
So I went into work today and asked my boss what happened with my checks. So here's what he did:

He gave me my backpay, it was already on the check I recieved today, an extra 80-some bucks after taxes.
Rock on right? Well not only did I get my back pay, but starting next week, I get a $.30 raise! :shock:

How cool is that? I never saw that coming, I knew raises were coming, but $.30?!?! That's quite a bit! So I got my money, and then some!!! :D
GOOD FOR YOU!!! 8) :P

That's awesome that your boss finally paid you back and the most surprising thing a raise. A raise?

(pleading)

Please SM, give me a raise.....
(smacks me in the face and sends me back to the basement and takes away my lunch break.)

Man I got screwed.....

Congrats Bro!!!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Congradulations, Reclaimer. That is some fantastic news, it's good to see things looking up for you.
That's great news 'claimer. Now what are you going to do with that extra .30 cents.