Join our server on Discord

What's Eating Ya?
I'm not even sure if they ARE my brothers! it could be blue screwing with me- but at least I can sue him if it is!
Emotional distress. It's been done (succesfully) by people with much worse cases. Example: a woman sued someone because a video she shot of some guy getting beat up by cops, or something, was emotionally crippling to watch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmmm, what's eating me is the chicks around here.
(all the hot ones already seem to be taken!) -and I thought I could get a new girlfriend- pft. :?
haha! c'mon, there's gotta be at least one acceptable woman over there in Romania!
Illness. Ugh.
well, we're kinda restricted to this mountainous part in carpathia, a province called transylvania- (I'm pretty sure youve heard about it :D ) -it just hit me- there are so many places here that end with an "ia"!

well, I'm glad to see that vel's having a hard time finding someone- according to him, THEY go to him. with an ego that big- I wish him luck! lol
yeah I just went to pennsylvan-ia and the place that I vactioned too had limited females which made me sad at the level of not playing with new friends and such.....

So what he has a big ego gunter, here's a pin....

Deflate?..... ..... ...

Balloon go pop....(says it in mindy's voice from animaniacs)

Need to find something in my quest for love..... It aggitates me so much to have nothing.... a whole......

Good luck all in that case....(Puts on some Urban Dance Squad remixes) Time to go breakin' Peace!

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
hehehe... time for some bonding time...
:shock: :oops: ummm bonding.... I brought some glue.... lol

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
-so THIS is where he got the idea of sending me into a transversite gay-bar. Twisted funny.