Join our server on Discord

What's Eating Ya?
Personally, what's pissing you off right now in life?
I'll start:

-My workload's become a terrible burden.
-My Chem. teacher hates me and doesn't laugh at any of my jokes.
-I have no creative outlet right now.
-Semester Finals are coming! DUCK AND COVER!!!!
-I'm gonna have to hack my annoying cousin to bits soon. :P
-And I have a boredom that won't go away with TV and Games.
(Nothing bad at all, just a couple annoyances right now)

how about you, what's been eating you lately?
My dad to be honest... my dad.
They went to go see Bon Jovi last night and i got stuck babysitting. My dad wakes me up at 1:30... 1:30! i know it may not seem that early but i have wierd sleep patterns and usually sleep 9-6. Anyway he wakes me up and starts yelling at me because the whole downstairs is " a god for saken pile of shit! Is this how we raised you? You may be a Straight A student but you will fail at life once you leave this house you slob!"~ quote from my dad this morning. I find the Fail at life thing a little funny cuz i do his bills i cook for him i clean up after him and it's beginning to tick me off.Gosh thanks for ruining my day! Then i spent the next 5 hours cleaning to try to make my mom happy... at thjis point i have no father... and i feel like i am about to cry..*sniff* :( if i cried in front of my dad he would probably go on talking about how weak i am and a failure. I think this evil hate and trash talk to my dad is getting to me... I probably will fail at life... Oh well whats eating evryone else?
Veemon's Followers
*sigh* everything that's eating you guys.

but most of all, what's eating me are:

* Blue- my so called "friend". my fucking friend Blue- (Also known as Dark Blue) postponed his visit back here by one month. he'll be back in the middle of march- weeee....

* my brothers, my so called "always there for you" brothers, seem to be avoiding/ignoring me.

* my dog- my only companion- my fucking dog is lost out there somewhere- my first search was a failure, I'll try again tomorrow- hopefully with a bigger search party.

* my leg- my damn compound-fractured leg- restrict my movements, and bugs me. (it ITCHES...)

* my godamn weakness for hentai... my weakness for YIFFY hentai- gets me jacking off to non-hentai pictures of characters from balto, lion king, Legendz, digimon, pokemon and so much more... and it's messing with my furking BRAIN.

* The romanians... the god Forsaken ROMANIANS... there are only about fifteen or sixteen of them who would come within ten feet of me.
Wellyou leg will heal... and besides that things will right themselves... I bet you will find you dog soon. I mean really .. brothers are normally wierd and evil sometimes... and i know your dog will be somewhere unexpected. Yep and your leg will heal... it will be an itchy recovery but it will heal. As for your weakness for hentai... just stay here and talk to us! I am normally on all my messaging services alot ( check profile i would love to hear from someone! :D so yeah i can't say that things don't suck right now but things have a way with righting themselves so i wouldn't worry.
Veemon's Followers
sigh- thanks.

I really miss my dog- I take pills now, but still sleeping isnt right without charlie around- a grew accustomed to his fur.
No problem and i know exactly how you feel. My dog has to sleep with me... or else i can't sleep. When she ran away i didn't sleep til we found him which was about 3 days later. He jumped in my bed and we slept for about 2 days. If you ever need to talk to anyone i'm here!
Veemon's Followers
heehee- thanks!
I just hope to find him soon!
you will i have feeling you will find him alot sooner than you think :D
Veemon's Followers
really? what makes you think that? :?:
I don't know i just think today is going to be a very good one for a lot of people ( don't ask why i don't even know) hopefully you are one of them!
Veemon's Followers