Join our server on Discord

What's Eating Ya?
I'm glad to hear charlie is ok. I think you'll be okay with the legal stuff since the guy was obviously an idiot and you were clearly at no fault there, and since you had the broken arm and you probably couldn't even move thanks to the hypothermia there is no way you could have held that nurse (or anyone) against her will. I'd be surprised if this even made it to a court.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I'd be surprised if this even made it to a court
OooOooo, don't be: the most terrible things have been won in court. Nowadays, if somebody breaks into your house and you injure them in self-defense, they will nearly always win if they charge you for assault. :o Where's that "the more you know" sign?

Some day Gunter: all issues will actually go away and you'll be able to sit down and just watch some TV.
I don't know... she was pretty convincing- and her alibi is: "Mad men are often stronger than normal people" that tarfa.
but see gunter, you are normal, she's the one abnormal trying to create such a horrible lie...

I mean if mad man are stronger than normal people than all men would have the same strength....

What a dumb bitch!?

The other thing I could tell is that she is a bush femiist because she only uses that to her advantage when something goes wrong. She sounds as if she is kind of a I-wanna-sue-the-world kind of gal because at some young age she couldn't get love from her high school sweetheart turn into a crazy vindictive I want to see all man fry mentality.

The best thing you could do is higher a private eye to see if she is going to talk about it to others and makes it seem as if she lied...That would be powerful exhibit D in your case and probably win the case in your favor. Better yet do you know how to wire tap her phone lines?.....

Sigh....I really hope things get better for you and this coniving wench leaves you alone. Using a person inability to move because hypothermia and trying to manipulate and bend logic is just so Fucking annoying.....

Find something so obscure and real and that could be your ticket to victory....

Good luck with that and a bag of chips....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
well, atleast Charlie will be ok, and i'm rooting for you..all the horribble greedy people suing you for nothing...
I'm getting all anxious... the hearings are only a couple of days away- gah! and not only that, The two guys CLAIMING to be my brothers keep on sending me PMs, stuff like: "Hey Vic- how's it going little bro?" and "Yo- not long till we get there!"

I don't know if my nerves can take this crap- I can sue them/him for that! (right?)
Gunter listen to me and you should already not give two shits because we know and you know that you are in the right and there is nothing that bitch can do anything about......

Relax and give yourself some time to reflect and go into the hearing with not a smile on your face but some words that convey your message on the fact she's an idiot and is a Gold Digger....

Listen to what they say in the courtroom because if she slips up the floor is yours....

Good Luck...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:... she's an idiot and is a Gold Digger....

Get down, girl, go 'head, get down...

Sorry, I had to say that.
OMG for real?.....

So one else is a hip-hop dancer....

(does a sixstep into an l freeze)

That is AWESOME!!!!!!

Hold dat beat senjuro so dat I could dance.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Kanye West is basically a god, but i'll stay on topic :)
Quote:I can sue them/him for that! (right?)
Of course, It's 2006!! I think my cat's overeating just so I have to pay more for his food: So i'm suing the bitch!
Is something between you and your brothers still? it sure doesn't seem like they're avoiding you anymore...